Forums > General > Great 911 video

GREAT 911 VIDEO
Previous | 1 | Next

The cars are nice, but the scenery is better.

Click

Passed over a few of those roads myself this year too.

8)

Updated December 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

Thats quite a trip 8)

That was spot on. Some great looking trips and nice cars

Great video. Some lovely shots. Beautiful scenery. Music suited it too. Thanks for sharing.

Some dodgy looking overtakes there, but a great video nevertheless. 8)

--

Entirely pointless

in case you didnt love 993s enough

a good watch ja

Very cool video, the song used is bloody awesome as well. Anyone know what it is?

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Roadtrips 8)

I'll take mine as a Targa please.

djchocice said...

Very cool video, the song used is bloody awesome as well. Anyone know what it is?

The music is : Dan Le Sac Feat. Merz - Long Night Of Life

Epic video, thanks for sharing.

Very nice. Was going well over some of the bumpy stuff too. (even if it was sped up slightly in places, as he says in the comments)

--

mdz21 said...

djchocice said...

The music is : Dan Le Sac Feat. Merz - Long Night Of Life

Epic video, thanks for sharing.

8)

Cheers mate.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I seem to have unwittingly contributed to that video: Clicky

Disconcerting the way it switches from Europe to the UK - thought he was undertaking on a single carriageway at one point :lol:

What is Jackal driving in the video ?

I thought he had a yellow 993.

He does have a yellow 993 - the camera car looks like a black 996, but there's a yellow 993 in many of the shots. So perhaps he wasn't driving the camera car.

I pondered that but thought it was strange to publish a video with footage from another vehicle (of his car - doh)

The driving from the 997TT is a bit much.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular