Forums > Geeks corner > cycling helmets

CYCLING HELMETS
Previous | 1 | Next

My missus has bought me a road bike for Xmas and my mate has been taking the mick out of my gear :(

Why is he laughing at the helmet I use on my mtb?

Updated December 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM

'cause he's exceedingly dull, I would assume. tell him to go and masturbate or something.

Rule number 35

:lol:

I suspect I will be riding alone a great deal.

My helmet has a removable visor - dual purpose !

--

It's not a Golf

Because roadies are cunts.

JL said...

Because roadies are cunts.

+1

--

Whiskey is my yoga

When I cycle out to the trails (over the suspension bridge, I <3 Bristol) every single MTBer says hello. The roadies just look offended if you try to be friendly.

--

Hungry Hungry Hippos at the Ritz champion 2012.

Yep.

JL said...

Because all cyclists are cunts.

true.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

edfiasco said...

When I cycle out to the trails (over the suspension bridge, I <3 Bristol) every single MTBer says hello. The roadies just look offended if you try to be friendly.

I've noticed this too. If you've got a puncture or another problem and are in the middle of dealing with it, proper bikers always stop and ask if you need a hand.

Updated December 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Roadies are in too much of a rush to stop or be nice. They career past shouting "THIS ISSS STRRAAAAAA-VAAAAAAAAA".

Yep visors are a no no on the road :lol:

My S3 has a removable visor for the odd occasion I venture off road.

Also, I always get a cheery nod from other roadies around here, you get the odd ignorant one who is obviously trying to be KOM on a Strava stage or something but generally everyone says hello or nods.

My cycling mate (and boss) had just come off his bike when he hit a patch of sand on the corner just after a side-road crossing on one of the local cycle tracks. The lovely friendly roadies who went by a minute later all took time out of their day to shout at us for stopping in a stupid place.

Cunts.

They didn't even have the bottle to stand up for themselves when we had a word with them back at the carpark, fucking pricks.

JL said...

My cycling mate (and boss) had just come off his bike when he hit a patch of sand on the corner just after a side-road crossing on one of the local cycle tracks. The lovely friendly roadies who went by a minute later all took time out of their day to shout at us for stopping in a stupid place.

Cunts.

They didn't even have the bottle to stand up for themselves when we had a word with them back at the carpark, fucking pricks.

:lol:

this is very good for us.
We need to wear helmet on cycle.
bali skin clinic

Whenever i am out on my mountain bike and come across any roadie on their own they always nod hello, however when they are in a group of three or more their competitiveness with each other probably gets the better of them and they barely acknowledge me as anything other than an obstacle in their way.

--

Power is nothing without control.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular