Forums > General > FAO Beany

FAO BEANY
Previous | 1 | Next

According to Autocar's latest, in order for your manhood to stay intact you should "completely avoid the yellow Millenium" :lol:

Nice little article too.

Updated December 21, 2012 at 10:04 AM

:lol:

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Beany FTL :lol:

Even Autocar agrees Beany is DIW:lol:

--

Entirely pointless

Who would actually buy a yellow car?

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

Who would actually buy a yellow car?

Beany ;)

Here's the paint chip the bodyshop is trying to match the colour to repair his front end:

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

So you should avoid arguably the best spec level (everything but parking sensors) and the best seats in case people think you're a bit effette?

Get fvcked, you bunch of retarded fvckwits, Autocar :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

:lol:

Can you tell I might be in a sh1tty mood today?

Incidentally, my manhood depreciator is covered in mud and grime from hammering along single track farm roads at....er....interesting speeds.

You're not fooling anyone Beany... :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Beany said...

So you should avoid arguably the best spec level (everything but parking sensors) and the best seats in case people think you're a bit effette?

Get fvcked, you bunch of retarded fvckwits, Autocar :lol:

Those Recaro's are lovely. Much better than the usual shitty leather they use.

Haven't seen a Millennium in bloody ages. Always look great though, even if the panels are slightly mismatched ;)

The trouble with the Millie is the seats are blue. The car itself can look ace with a couple mods. It should all be yellow and black though.

Daddydadbo said...

The trouble with the Millie is the seats are blue. The car itself can look ace with a couple mods. It should all be yellow and black though.

They're incredibly dark navy, AKA black. Seriously, I've looked and they look black, unless you specifically look for the navy.

Sorry all, but what is DIW?

Found it. My search skiilz were diw

Matt_82_S2 said...

Found it. My search skiilz were diw

To be fair, given this forums search engine, that's not a shock.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular