Forums > General > The end is nigh!

THE END IS NIGH!
Previous | 1 | Next

Today. Not the 12th. Today. 11 o'clock apparently.

Topical song

Updated December 21, 2012 at 10:04 AM

--

Entirely pointless

I've ordered a Bacon and Sausage Baguette for breakfast - it's a thing in our office that I've avoided for 15 yesrs but today - night as well meet my maker with a full stomach!!

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I'm spending the morning prepping my car. Massive supercharger, black paint and extra fuel tanks.

I just need to find myself a cool leather outfit and a sawn off shotgun and I'm set.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Don't forget the leg brace

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Well that was a let down.
On the other hand, I hadn't backed up my stuff recently so just as well.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Aren't we all dead yet?

Disappointed. :cry:

If this is heaven, I have been pretty badly lied to.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

NotoriousREV said...

On the other hand if it is the other place then that would make sense.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

The Majan Apocolyptic Advent Calenders are half price

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Mark BT52 said...

NotoriousREV said...

On the other hand if it is the other place then that would make sense.

I'm not convinced. If this is hell, it's not as bad as it was made out to be. I'd have been more of a twat if I'd known.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

I think it happened a while ago - I drive a diesel now.

NotoriousREV said...

:lol:

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

The sky is going black. It's the end of the world I tell you.

--

Get your guns before they sell out...

hardboiledPhil said...

Get your guns before they sell out...

Makes me think of this;

If I'm not mistaken, didn't the british invent imperial units?

With the exception of temperature, we use the the metric system in every way that matters. Also, don't the british still use miles?

We use miles but break it down into metres, lb/ft but not Newton metres, HP instead of KW and if you're over 50 it's feet and inches.

Six inches is a standard measurement which varies from about 40mm to 250mm depending on who you ask.

And when you have more than one trade on site you will need to measure everything twice; one for metric and one for imperial.

Loganmotor said...

If I'm not mistaken, didn't the british invent imperial units?

With the exception of temperature, we use the the metric system in every way that matters. Also, don't the british still use miles?

Just because something is logical and easier to use shouldn't get in the way of stubborness

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular