Forums > General > Is it wrong

IS IT WRONG
Previous | 1 | Next

To want this

It is wrong if your name is James Little!

Bit chavved up for my liking. I'll take one sans the Halfords makeover.

Updated December 20, 2012 at 10:48 PM

No.

I haven't seen one in ages and it reminded me how much I used to like them. Back when I was 14/15 and I was in York I'd go to Alwyn Kershaws (Alfa Main Dealer) to look at these and the 75's. Happy days.

Marv said...

It is wrong if your name is James Little!

Bit chavved up for my liking. I'll take one sans the Halfords makeover.

the only non standard bits are the exhaust pipe and wheels. the rest is factory :lol:

and no, it's not wrong.

before buying the rover i was very tempted to buy a white 75 veloce, but purposely didnt want another rwd car :cry:

my dad had two 33s back when i was small, both red, both standard 1.5s. C34 VGV and F254 JUF. still got a couple of sales brochures for them as well.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Really? The sideskirts, front splitter and rear bumper look more like a max power special to me :shock:

I much prefer the less fussy standard late 33:

Updated December 20, 2012 at 11:17 PM

theyre standard veloce parts. they usually come on 15in revolution 5 spokes

here's the 75 version
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-75-TS-2-0-Veloce-/110991712147?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19d79f1f93&_uhb=1

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Those wheels are the nuts 8)

integrale_evo said...

theyre standard veloce parts. they usually come on 15in revolution 5 spokes

here's the 75 version
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-75-TS-2-0-Veloce-/110991712147?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19d79f1f93&_uhb=1

"different lights on dash flash on different days but cause no probs to drive of car"

:lol:

I like it - particularly the engine bay - did the designers have a bigger engine in mind?!

--

Cheers

Rich

I'd love an old Alfa but I don't need the amount of hassle it would be right now. I went to look at a 75 a few weeks ago and it had a small electrical fire while I was looking at it. The guy said it had been fine earlier on :lol:

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

what a lovely little car for £1500.

Marv, I'm extremely disappointed in you for not spotting it was a standard Veloce kit :(

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Rich B said...

I like it - particularly the engine bay - did the designers have a bigger engine in mind?!

I don't think so as the front end is all very similar to the alfasud which always had flat engines. I assume the engine is quite far forwards as it's longitudinal with the gearbox behind with driveshafts to the front wheels, so the bulkhead shelf with the battery etc in is just sat over the top of the gearbox.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

NotoriousREV said...

what a lovely little car for £1500.

Marv, I'm extremely disappointed in you for not spotting it was a standard Veloce kit :(

I'm not particularly an Alfa fanboy anymore :cry:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular