Forums > General > The Weekend and Beyond...

THE WEEKEND AND BEYOND...
Previous | 123 | Next

Today - Recovering from the work Xmas do with a Chinese takeaway. Not planning to do much work.

Tomorrow - Show my face at work and hopefully be back home before midday. Let the BT engineer in. Bask in the start of 16 days off work.8)

Quiet weekend for me, then:

Xmas eve - Head up to northants, try to catch up with some friends, then settle in for some home cooked dinner followed by beers in my mum's rather nice little country pub local. Try not to drink too much due to having to drive in the morning.

Xmas day - Head down to pick up the missus from home and then bring her up to mum's for more food, drinking and fun.

Not sure about the rest yet, and I'm happy about that.:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Lots.

+ Driving down to the Ardennes for 3 nights over nye with 5 mates to get thoroughly w@nkered.

--

Cheers

Rich

End of the world tomorrow.
Bad luck. No weekend mate.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

The whole Christmas break - doing virtually fvck all, which is the way I like it 8)

Hope this gives you a better insight to my life, JL :lol:

Mito Man said...

End of the world tomorrow.
Bad luck. No weekend mate.

What time though? Will I have time to let the BT engineer in still?

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Marv said...

The whole Christmas break - doing virtually fvck all, which is the way I like it 8)

:D How long do they let you IT people out of the pen for at Xmas?

Updated December 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Finish this Friday, back on the 2nd of Jan.

duncs500 said...

Marv said...

:D How long do they let you IT people out of the pen for at Xmas?

Finish Friday - Back on the 7th! Get in!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Marv said...

This is correct.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Original plan: finish on Friday, back in work on the 2nd.

New plan after realising I'd forgotten to count 5 days of holiday I'd already taken: work every day except the bank holidays and weekends. Trying to "work from home". FML.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Supposed to be visiting the girlfriends parents tomorrow, if it keeps on raining like this we aren't actually going to be able to get out of the drive.........

Mark BT52 said...

Marv said...

This is correct.

Doing it very wrong.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

Mark BT52 said...

Marv said...

This is correct.

Doing it very wrong.

How long does Mr Smarty Pants civil engineer get then?

Technically speaking i'm working tomorrow, i'll either go into the office and do nothing before going home at lunch or i'll just work from home.

So basically i'm finished for christmas and i'm not coming back until the 7th 8)

--

Done.

Don't finish until Monday and back in the 2nd :(

Marv said...

duncs500 said...

Mark BT52 said...

Marv said...

This is correct.

Doing it very wrong.

How long does Mr Smarty Pants civil engineer get then?

7th, doing it right just like Dan.8)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I'm working Monday but only doign project accounting and dont' expect much client stuff - hopefully we'll be let out early.

then off to the 7th but I'm on call on the 27th but if I get it a call, it'll be to resolve a End of Day load issue so would only take about 30 mins.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Swervin_Mervin said...

Don't finish until Monday and back in the 2nd :(

Don't finish until Monday, back in Wednesday. The very definition of DIW :(:evil:.

Finish tomorrow afternoon, might go back the 2nd or the 7th haven't decided yet.

Got loads planned with family and friends, the usual Christmas stuff.

I left work on 17th November. 8)

This week I've had 3 interviews with another tomorrow. I'm still waiting on another from last week too.

This weekend I shall paint the kitchen.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular