Forums > Moaning forum > Bank staff

BANK STAFF
Previous | 1 | Next

Bunch of useless stupid imbeciles.

Been to 2 Nationwide branches (yes, it's not a bank but they're all the same) to try to get a bank statement which I need for the purposes of redirecting mail from my old address. The first one said that they can only print mini statements, if I want the full one they can post it to me back to my original address where I no longer live :roll:

So I go 5 miles to the next branch where the second cashier said that she can print one off but it will cost £5. I question if the paper she uses really costs £5 or if she is just trying to rip me off. Suddenly she can make an exception and its free.
Now we get to the really stupid bit. She prints me a copy of some random figures on normal paper. I tell her that anyone can put these figures on a piece of paper. It's not even on headed paper.
She then spends the next 10 minutes trying to print off the statement so that its the right way round on some headed paper i.e. not upside down, on the wrong side etc. after much waiting I get some numbers actually printed ON the nationwide logo and address.
The statement still doesn't have my name on it at all so it's totally useless. I hope Nationwide have a big round of staff cuts, the useless fvckers.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Do it from digital banking?

--

Strong Broo Racing

Mito, there are really strict rules surrounding what they can and can't do with regards printing of anything. Guidelines change all the time too.

The person working in the bank or building sociey doesn't make the rules, they just sit there listening to abuse from morons when they are slightly inconvenienced after they throw out statements rather than keeping them. :cry:

Subscribe to online, ask for electronic statements and you should be able to print as many as you want.

Expecting common sense from Sales is like expecting your dog to know how to tie his shoelaces.

--

Out of step with the forum.

:lol:

--

I needed it stamped by the branch but they weren't allowed to do it. The simple thing would have been keeping 2 of my utility bills but I bin everything. I also think the guy at the post office was a cvnt. I took the houses council tax off my dad to show it there as its a requirement. The post office guy said "this is dated from 8 months ago, we need it to be 3 months old at most" I tried explaining to the fvcking idiot that we pay it all upfront at the start of the year, not monthly but he wouldn't take it :roll:

Fvck mail forwarding, I ended up changing my bank addresses, my O2, Uni crap and everything else so I should hopefully get everything.

--

You can also set up your mail redirect online, too.

--

NotoriousREV said...

You can also set up your mail redirect online, too.

:lol: he will never learn!

There was a reason I didn't do that but I can't remember.

--

The only reason not to do it, as far as I'm aware, is if a credit reference check doesn't confirm that you live at that address but if your bank account is registered there, it shouldn't be a problem.

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular