Forums > Moaning forum > Dentist Avoiders

DENTIST AVOIDERS
Previous | 1 | Next

A bloke in work revealed he hadn't been to the Dentist in 25 years.Errr no sh*t sherlock, bit like smokers who don't realise how bad they smell, his halitosis would turn anyones stomach. I avoid engaging in conversation, it really is that bad.

Updated December 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM

It will be a big bill to fix :lol:

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

I didn't go to the dentist for about a decade. Didn't have halitosis, didn't need any work done. Plenty of people have bad breath without avoiding dentists; I'm not sure a scale and polish every 6 months keeps your breath fresh :lol:

The wife / g/f's didn't tell you :D

Maybe his is brushing wrong or he eats ****

There wasn't anything for them to tell me :D

Do you smell of fish, by any chance?

Listerene invented Halitosis. Bad breath exists but they gave it a silly name to encourage sales.

I am of the opinion that 6 monthly checks are a con. Especially given that NHS dentists are like rocking horse poop so I have to pay for appointments and scale & Polish despite paying NI.

A yearly check would surely be sufficient as long as you brush, gargle and occasionaly floss.

Daddydadbo said...

Listerene invented Halitosis. Bad breath exists but they gave it a silly name to encourage sales.

I am of the opinion that 6 monthly checks are a con. Especially given that NHS dentists are like rocking horse poop so I have to pay for appointments and scale & Polish despite paying NI.

A yearly check would surely be sufficient as long as you brush, gargle and occasionaly floss.

My teeth went from having no work in 28 years to needing 3 fillings, a root canal and some other work I don't remember. SOme were from a Kayakaing accident but my teeth felt perfectly fine throughout.

Every 6 months here and I go private.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Finding a good dentist is key.

I've recently switched over to the dark side and drink a lot more coffee and hardly any tea. My breath smells :(.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

I've found a brilliant dentist in Henley in Arden, 17 quid for a scale and polish last week, NHS by the way, they are still out there albeit in smaller numbers.

Daddydadbo said...

I know that my dads dental uni magazine was called Halitosis. I was particularly modified when I opened it and saw a picture of him and his friends completely naked bar some dental tools covering their genitals :shock:

He went to a fvcking strange uni. It was normal for him to go to saunas completely naked with his friends.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

My dentist was on ITV's Dentists from Hell - actually.

I haven't been in about 10 years though.

To combat this I bought an expensive toothbrush.

Mito Man said...

I was particularly modified

:shock::lol::(

The quality of grammar/comprehension these days :roll:

Cheers, Rich

--

The "penetration leap from the wardrobe" is always a favourite with the ladiez

I get a scale and polish every 3 months, at nhs prices why not?

Had crown done last year and because I still had pain from above the replaced tooth they did the top one foc. Not bad for 200 quids.

Can't say I enjoy going to dentist tho. Who likes them taking xrays of the side of your teeth with the plastic thing that makes you gag?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular