Forums > General > New car. It's blue, very blue

NEW CAR. IT'S BLUE, VERY BLUE
Previous | 12 | Next

Arrival

Goodbye to the old

Hello to the new

Revvy

Toys

So long small car with 5 speed box and not much speed.

Hello slightly bigger car with shed loads of torque and a short shift 6 speed box.

--

The Evo forum is certainly living the dream at the back end of 2012....

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

So its clearly not an MX3 (The greatest Mazda of all time) MX5 (common), a 2 or a 3 or an RX8, its bigger than those, is it the Mazda Eleventy?

Did they use a piece of tracing paper? It reminds me of this:

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

The Diesel CX-5 I drove had the smallest Diesel powerband I have ever experienced :shock:. I hated it sorry. For a new car cheap and nasty interior too :(

Drove better than the Passat Allroad though

I'm not going to say anything since I have nothing nice to say.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Its like a kid has m ixed up a few jigsaws. X5 in there, Infiniti, MX5.

Odd as the original CX7 looks pretty nice but the faclift was awful!

That's blue.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Have you had the Siesta 3 years already :shock:

Know nothing about them, but I'm sure you'll manage to pedal it at a good rate regardless.8)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

your lawn looks a bit shit.

:D unanimous then!

e/stick - ha, yeah, that bit's a touch mossy. No, I'm not going out there to sort it.

Jobbo - yep, 3 years already. Only 20k miles in it as I started taking the train to work about 6 weeks after it arrived. Got this one for 2.

Duncs - it's my new Exige hunter

Mick - hey ho. I enjoyed driving it, preferred it to the BMW diesel as it revved more iirc. As for the interior, no it's not an Audi but it seems fine to me. It's different from my previous BMW and Ford anyway.

--

JonMad said...

Hello to the new

Are those wheels the size of a 1p or a 5p coin?

--

Entirely pointless

i think i prefer my rover :shock:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

The 4X4 version btw ?

Looks ok to me, good as an everyday comfortable car. Good on the fuel too.

2wd diesel fwd suv for the full DIW

The 4wd in the same spec was about £60/month more due to list price and co2 - heavier, slower and less mpg.

--

oh, those are the 5p wheels. The Sport model (this is SE-L) has the 1p wheels.

(17s vs 19s. the fiesta is on 16s, by comparison)

--

Looks allright to me, and a new car is a new car 8)

--

BMW Car Magazine

_Mick_N said...

The Diesel CX-5 I drove had the smallest Diesel powerband I have ever experienced :shock:. I hated it sorry. For a new car cheap and nasty interior too :(

Should have got an Audi A4 3.0TDi Jobbo Stylie 8)

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular