I need an exchange visitors visa to enter the US next month for an internship. So here's the list of the costs:
* Initial fee: £112
* Interview fee: £104
* The premium line call to book the interview (in London): ~£30
* 4 visa photos: £7
* Locker to keep bags and phones etc since they're not allowed in the Embassy: £9
* I forgot cars keys were electronic: £3
* Secure delivery of passp0rt : £21
And travelling cost:
* Virgin from Glasgow Central to Euston: £103
* Taxi fares: ~£10
* Underground: £7
Not to mention that I was too tight to book a hotel room so slept on the freezing cold benches at King's Cross with a bunch a mentals.
£400+ lighter for what seems a 5 minute interview + 1 hours of waiting, I got a visa to enter the US of A. But, I did get to see London at Xmas, in the p1ssing rain .