Forums > General > Filthy pictures thread

FILTHY PICTURES THREAD
Previous | 1234 | Next

I'll go first. I've been in worse but we'll what she's like in a month's time ;)

Please can you guys NOT take the reg details from the picture below and clone my car, my car being about one of the most common cars available in the world, but i was unfortunately not able to BLANK OUT THE PLATE ON SUCH A COMMON CAR

Its been far worse though

Ashamed to say I still haven't cleaned it since!

--

Cheers

Rich

voila.

I was going to post a similar thread the other day as mine's looking rather grubby. Just need to take some pics.

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

I've just cleaned mine, I'll give it a few days

What do I win? :lol:

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Pervert.

--

Out of step with the forum.

8)

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Beany said...

Is that door a different colour!? :lol:

--

Cheers,

Ian

50 shades of yellow.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

My old Impreza. Driving back from the rally to London had washed a fair bit of dirt off but I was still proud of its state:

1anf said...

Beany said...

Is that door a different colour!? :lol:

I honestly don't know how that got in that pattern - I think I must have polished/cleaned the rear panel better than the door at some point in the past :lol:

I wouldn't worry about Beany, my V40's 4 different shades of Red at this stage - one of which is bordering on Pink:lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Marv said...

:shock:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Fao those blanking out their plates.

How do you cope with every car you pass, every pedestrian walking past your house, everyone using the work car park all seeing your reg on a daily basis?

Matt_82_S2 said...

Fao those blanking out their plates.

How do you cope with every car you pass, every pedestrian walking past your house, everyone using the work car park all seeing your reg on a daily basis?

You need to be less bothered by this.

Thanks.

Marv said...

JL recently stated that he didn't know much about Marv's private life. Well I bet he didn't consider that he would be into dogging!

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular