Forums > Any other business > What would Santa drive?

Previous | 1 | Next

I was on my way home the other evening when my son asked me that question. It really got me thinking.
I was thinking something big and wafty like a Lexus GS300 perhaps. Maybe a Lotus Esprit with Skis in the sills!

He drives a sleigh, obviously.

He's an old man - so probably a Rover 75. :-)

Rover 200 BRM is the closest thing to having a red nose.

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GT-R/ Audi S4

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Actually it would appear to be a Ferrari...

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GT-R/ Audi S4

a skidoo! :)

nuttinnew said...

was about to say that myself :lol:

A mobility scooter, saw him in the park earlier.

The pissed one in the local village this afternoon drove me up the bloody wall.

Get paid for your online content, reviews, likes and views

Social Coin Network

Aventador Roadster, obvs.

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular