Forums > General > What would Santa drive?

WHAT WOULD SANTA DRIVE?
Previous | 1 | Next

I was on my way home the other evening when my son asked me that question. It really got me thinking.
I was thinking something big and wafty like a Lexus GS300 perhaps. Maybe a Lotus Esprit with Skis in the sills!

--

And for that reason I'm out.

He drives a sleigh, obviously.

--

Entirely pointless

He's an old man - so probably a Rover 75. :-)

Rover 200 BRM is the closest thing to having a red nose.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

This8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Actually it would appear to be a Ferrari...

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

a skidoo! :)

nuttinnew said...

was about to say that myself :lol:

A mobility scooter, saw him in the park earlier.

The pissed one in the local village this afternoon drove me up the bloody wall.

--

BMW Car Magazine

Aventador Roadster, obvs.

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

--

This ^

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular