Forums > General > Ultimate cop car?

ULTIMATE COP CAR?
Previous | 1 | Next

Not sure if this is a promo gimmick a genuine article, but you won't outrunning this bad boy...

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Don't Lambo do this every new model - helps keep the local cops sweet when they do the test drives? :lol:

I bet the requests to do overtime have gone up in that department:lol:

Am I the only one who was disappointed that this thread wasn't about this:

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

NotoriousREV said...

Am I the only one who was disappointed that this thread wasn't about this:

That reminds me of THIS

8)

--

Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

The rovers good but I prefer this....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=140&t=952226&mid=21460&nmt=Nee%20Na%20Nee%20Na,%20You%20were%20going%20how%20fast%20sir%20?

Not a police car but pretty fucking cool, the guy works for London Fire Brigade and lives locally. Seen it in full flight a few times 8)

Updated December 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM

--

Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

I thought it was just for the Fast Five, but apparently quite a few US police departments now use Dodge Chargers. Dodge frickin' Chargers!

Ok, they're a travesty to the name, being 4 door saloons rather than the General Lee, but a hell of a step up in performance from the old Crown Vics...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

ilmostro said...

Don't Lambo do this every new model - helps keep the local cops sweet when they do the test drives? :lol:

The local cops are just as bad.

--

This ^

straya luxo-barge pitch for US cruisers:

i thought it was pretty good as a reasonable proposition, rather than a sillyness like a lambo.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular