Forums > Any other business > Plate spotted.. not for JL

PLATE SPOTTED.. NOT FOR JL
Previous | 12 | Next

E18ACH on an Audi A8 outside Revo in Daventry.. could be their MD ?

5TAN spotted near me on a white XKR-S

Updated December 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Ironically, he drove at 40mph everyfuckingwhere :twisted:

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

mik said...

I see it a lot too.

--

M235i

i spotted C11NTY on a car a couple of days ago and wondered if it was JL

--

Talking Pisch on the web since CompuServe

WIBBLE

I'm sure I spotted BE11 END (even JL can work that out;) )
on a black RRS last week. Heading up towards Buxton?

--

Xbox 1 & PS4 tag: daveycG60

A T05 POT on an E90 3 Series last week.

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

V 10VLY on a mini convertable :?

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

exiges said...

I dont get it :roll:

(Eibach suspension)

carlos said...

exiges said...

I dont get it :roll:

what a shocker. Keep thinking, it'll spring to you... Those dam-per sonal number plates eh!

--

Cheers

Rich

Why didn't I think of that? :D

:oops:

Christ alive Nathan even I worked that one out :lol:

That V10VLY or whatever it was (if only this forum allowed viewing posts when you're replying, or is that some form of witchcraft) - anyway, totally lost on me.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

mik said...

Glasgow!!

I see him almost every day on great western road and often woodlands road too :). Where do you stay? I'm buckingham terrace

Wow - 5TAN is (in)famous :)

JL said...

Christ alive Nathan even I worked that one out :lol:

That V10VLY or whatever it was (if only this forum allowed viewing posts when you're replying, or is that some form of witchcraft) - anyway, totally lost on me.

I am going to guess v lovely. But it sucks and a mini vert is a pram on wheels mostly driven by menopausal women round this way! :(

And as before, best plate ever ever in the history of plates is M1 NCE on a butchers van. Only way it could be btter if they sold it to Graham Norton.

--

JL said...

It's a valid point from Gavin (a phrase I use rarely!)

No, the best plate ever is HA5 1 LEG (or something like that - Tim?) on a Porsche owned by a bloke with one leg 8)

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

JL said...

No, the best plate ever is HA5 1 LEG (or something like that - Tim?) on a Porsche owned by a bloke with one leg 8)

disqualified for illegal spacing! Has to be obvious and illegal spacing or spuriousy placed screws automatically signifies toss pot on board!

--

JL said...

It's a valid point from Gavin (a phrase I use rarely!)

#winning

--

"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular