Forums > General > Future TV Happenings

FUTURE TV HAPPENINGS
Previous | 12 | Next

OK - I'll do it then! ;)

Post in this tread anything on TV you think might be of interest to the forum, Doesn't have to be car related.

To get things going:

Thu 20th 23:40 GMT, C4, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Reasons to watch:

It's a good film, and a cult classic.
There's a Ferrari California in it (ok - it's a kit car!)
Mia Sara :D

Sorry, but I don't think you are well enough known to post such things and I believe when you post on any thread, you normally kill it stone dead :p ;) :lol:.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Mike Rainbird said...

I believe when you post on any thread, you normally kill it stone dead :p ;) :lol:.

Yes - let's see. ;)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

BTW - If anyone wants to buy me an Xmas present, I'll take this :lol:

Will there be a top gear Xmas special this year?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

I wonder if this has anything to do with one...

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

Mito Man said...

Dunno - nothing in the EPG other that the Dave stuff and a repeat of this:

Tue Dec 25 18 : 25 : 00 2012 GMT
50 Years of Bond Cars: A Top Gear Special

Richard Hammond celebrates 50 years of Bond films with a look back at 007's legendary cars. He talks to Daniel Craig and Roger Moore, and attempts to make a submarine car.

Updated December 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Mike Rainbird said...

Sorry, but I don't think you are well enough known to post such things and I believe when you post on any thread, you normally kill it stone dead :p ;) :lol:.

Unusually cutting from LOLbird!:shock:

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Thu Dec 20 05 : 00 : 00 2012 GMT

The Science of Space Dive

Looking at how basejumper Felix Baumgartner became the first person to free-fall through the sound barrier when, in October 2012, he fell 26 miles to Earth from the edge of space.

EDIT - this f**king forum software.

Updated December 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Mito Man said...

Yes. In February.

Seriously.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

duncs500 said...

Mike Rainbird said...

Unusually cutting from LOLbird!:shock:

Not at all, but you need to read ilmostro's post prior to this one to "get" the joke ;).

See here

Updated December 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Jimmy Choo said...

Mito Man said...

Yes. In February.

Seriously.

That'll have the Bentley Conti GT being rallied by Kris Meeke, co-driver James May, I assume?

Mito Man said...

After last year's India trip, I hope not:shock:

ilmostro said...

Thu Dec 20 05 : 00 : 00 2012 GMT

The Science of Space Dive

Looking at how basejumper Felix Baumgartner became the first person to free-fall through the sound barrier when, in October 2012, he fell 26 miles to Earth from the edge of space.

EDIT - this f**king forum software.

Ironic given that he thinks scientific research into interplanetary space travel is a waste of money.

RACING LEGENDS

Thursday 27 December, 20 : 00 GMT
BBC Two

"Former Captain of the USS Enterprise and renowned Shakespearian actor, Sir Patrick Stewart tells the enthralling story of Sir Stirling Moss's glittering race career.

The pair travel to Florence in a classic Mercedes to retrace the route of Italy's most famous road race - the Mille Miglia - and discuss how Stirling's near-fatal crash may have been the best thing that ever happened to him.

But how will Sir Patrick cope when he drives a 1957 Formula 1 car at the scene of Stirling's historic British Grand Prix victory?"

Updated December 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Jimmy Choo said...

Mito Man said...

Yes. In February.

Seriously.

This.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Might have a bit of turkey left at least.

ilmostro said...

But how will Sir Patrick cope when he drives a 1957 Formula 1 car at the scene of Stirling's historic British Grand Prix victory?

OK I hope - from memory, he's your bona-fide car nut. This sounds really good!

ilmostro said...

RACING LEGENDS

Thursday 27 December, 20 : 00 GMT
BBC Two

"Former Captain of the USS Enterprise and renowned Shakespearian actor, Sir Patrick Stewart tells the enthralling story of Sir Stirling Moss's glittering race career.

The pair travel to Florence in a classic Mercedes to retrace the route of Italy's most famous road race - the Mille Miglia - and discuss how Stirling's near-fatal crash may have been the best thing that ever happened to him.

But how will Sir Patrick cope when he drives a 1957 Formula 1 car at the scene of Stirling's historic British Grand Prix victory?"

Am I right that this is the first in a 3 part 'series'....?
The other two episodes with Jackie Stewart and Colin McRae

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular