Forums > General > Jethro Bov New Video

JETHRO BOV NEW VIDEO
Previous | 12 | Next

British Lovelyness

Aero for me please.

Me too. It's gorgeous 8)

me too, strange how much better it looks than the Aston

Charles Morgan made a bit of a pissy comment about this video on twitter the other day. Strange because watching it made me want a Morgan for the first time.

charleroi said...

Charles Morgan made a bit of a pissy comment about this video on twitter the other day. Strange because watching it made me want a Morgan for the first time.

This... I think he was referring to timings and whatnot. Twitter makes for interesting viewing: sometimes, it is like watching a private text conversation going on...

Updated December 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM

--

Cheers,

Ian

Morgan for me.... Properly wonderful

Morgan is seriously cool and the GT3 car in the factory is orsum, still one of the most epic sounding cars I've heard. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Aston for me, it suits my driving style more and is the more complete, usable vehicle. On a nerdy note, the Morgan opening shots in Wales were done at Nant Gwynant carpark, I stop there for ice cream during summer bike runs :-)

Jethro far better presenter than Monkey Harris IMO.

Great video and I'll have the Morgan please.

Great vid.

Not convinced by the rear window design on the Moggie, but they are v attractive.

I think I'd rather have a Wiessman MF5 though..... bring on that twin test purleez.

edit: aston drifts v nicely (possibly aided by bovvo's skillz ;) )

Updated December 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM

_Mick_N said...

Jethro far better presenter than Monkey Harris IMO.

Great video and I'll have the Morgan please.

Agreed. Haven't seen a Harris video in a while, they used to be every Wednesday evening regular as clockwork. Anyone know what's going on there?

Why's the Morgan LHD? On UK plates too...

Morgan interior (bar the stereo :shock: ) and Aston exterior please.

--

Cheers,

Ian

mik said...

Great vid.

Not convinced by the rear window design on the Moggie

This x 11ty. I know they had to justify the higher price of the Aeromax, but how could they ditch this lovely Bugatti Atlantique-esque rear?

I would rather have the convertible over the butchered coupe. But I'd have the Aston over either (although if we're playing fantasy garage, it would be the V12 Vantage).

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

mik said...

Great vid.

Not convinced by the rear window design on the Moggie

This x 11ty. I know they had to justify the higher price of the Aeromax, but how could they ditch this lovely Bugatti Atlantique-esque rear?

For comparison....
above = swoon 8)
below = bleurgh :?

David_Yu said...

But I'd have the Aston over either (although if we're playing fantasy garage, it would be the V12 Vantage).

That's the problem of the Aston - as I understood from the video, if you prefer the Aston (presumably mainly for its superior efficiency) you might just go for a GT-R - which you did :P
On the other hand the Morgan is an original proposition.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

pilouil said...

David_Yu said...

But I'd have the Aston over either (although if we're playing fantasy garage, it would be the V12 Vantage).

That's the problem of the Aston - as I understood from the video, if you prefer the Aston (presumably mainly for its superior efficiency) you might just go for a GT-R - which you did :P

Of course, if the question is speed, the answer is ALWAYS GT-R. :lol:
But for looks, I prefer the Vantage to that version of the Morgan. The Aeromax would be a lot closer, but it is in reality, too quirky for me.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

pilouil said...

David_Yu said...

But for looks, I prefer the Vantage to that version of the Morgan. The Aeromax would be a lot closer, but it is in reality, too quirky for me.

I think I agree with this. I really like Morgan as a company, I love their Roadsters and 3 Wheelers, but I think the Aeros are a bit too flash to the point of being crude. As a piece of theater on wheels it's great, but as a car...
It's the sort of car I'd like other people to buy, but I'd get the Aston.

--

Entirely pointless

ukpete said...

I really like Morgan as a company, I love their Roadsters and 3 Wheelers

I don't get the 3-wheelers personally.

Are those Kahn RSV's on the Morgan ?!

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular