Forums > General > Kobayashi - no F1 drive for 2013

KOBAYASHI - NO F1 DRIVE FOR 2013
Previous | 1 | Next

It's pretty much official :?

Shame, he's the best Japanese driver I've ever seen in F1.

Marv said...

Shame, he's the best Japanese driver I've ever seen in F1.

So he's pretty sh1t?

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Shame. Surely, he could have drove for one of the back markers? But you sponsors, no go I guess.

Renault sticking with Grosjean but another season like previous and he's gone.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Didn't Grosjean winning that ROC race secure his Renault seat as it was a bit touch and go beforehand?

Really annoying Kamui isn't driving next season as he's a fuvking awesome driver, will definitely miss his 'banzai' moments

--

Cheers,
James

It's a shame that money can get in the way of us seeing the best and most exciting drivers in F1.

. To be able to demonstrate my own level, the following can be a decent macro employed in PvP simply by Retribution Paladins.Almost holy Defend, Divine Hurricane, Thinking regarding Mild, Crusader Affect, Exorcism, Consecration, Crusader Affect, Thinking regarding Intelligence, Divine Hurricane, Crusader Affect, Display regarding Mild, Consecration, Thinking regarding Mild, Crusader StrikeThis special macro enables you to moment the great downs ideal and also dish out a wonderful package regarding hurt.

GW2 Gold
Diablo 3 Items

sinclair67 said...

. To be able to demonstrate my own level, the following can be a decent macro employed in PvP simply by Retribution Paladins.Almost holy Defend, Divine Hurricane, Thinking regarding Mild, Crusader Affect, Exorcism, Consecration, Crusader Affect, Thinking regarding Intelligence, Divine Hurricane, Crusader Affect, Display regarding Mild, Consecration, Thinking regarding Mild, Crusader StrikeThis special macro enables you to moment the great downs ideal and also dish out a wonderful package regarding hurt.

GW2 Gold
Diablo 3 Items

This.

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

I like William's thinking. You can calm down a fast but erratic driver but you can't make a steady driver fast. That's why Bruno got the elbow and Pastor kept his seat. Well, that and the wheelbarrow full of cash he brings.

Grosjean is fast but green. I think that if he calms down a bit he will be one of the top drivers of the next generation. Of course, the other theory is that he's overdriving in an effort to keep up with Kimi...

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Jimmy Choo said...

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

I like William's thinking. You can calm down a fast but erratic driver but you can't make a steady driver fast. That's why Bruno got the elbow and Pastor kept his seat. Well, that and the wheelbarrow full of cash he brings.

Grosjean is fast but green. I think that if he calms down a bit he will be one of the top drivers of the next generation. Of course, the other theory is that he's overdriving in an effort to keep up with Kimi...

I'm agreeing with that one.

Surely Kobayashi Maru was the definition of "fast but erratic"? He was always entertaining to watch.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

:( Sad News.

The good news is that we'll have a 4th British driver on the grid next year:D

--

Entirely pointless

Kobayashi added something to the sport, he was never going to be a top driver but he entertained.Ironically probably a pretty good driver for the sponsors, as his manoeuvres got the Sauber on the TV screen regularly.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular