Forums > General > BBC Sports Personality of the Year

BBC SPORTS PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
Previous | 1234567 | Next

Very enjoyable show this evening.

And from a personal perspective, kudos for including a hero of mine, Paidi O'Se, in the "stars no longer with us" tribute. He only died this weekend. I know GAA is popular up north but to incude him was a lovely touch.

and in a great year for sport, the right winner IMO

Updated December 16, 2012 at 10:48 PM

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Wiggo's speech was funny.

Nice side on bottom curviness comparison when Ennis met Middleton.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Totally forgot about this, a worthy winner 8)

Great winner and great speech.

I loved his wife's reaction when he took the microphone :lol:

I couldn't make my mind up who to vote for, Wiggins is a worthy winner 8)

Interm's of personalities what a contrast between Bradley Wiggins and the 1986 winner Nigel Mansell.

mattcambs said...

The woman made a negative comment on the Ennis arse in that dress. Thought it best not to reply. ;) 8)8)

Been a superb year for sport, hard to choose between any of the top 5.

mattcambs said...

TTIWWP

--

Pleased to see Bradley Wiggins pick up the trophy.But so much competition and some great contenders, like Mo Farrah a double gold medal winner , who missed out completely! Just a great year for British sport, it will be interesting to watch the programme next year.

Not sure how Andy Murray qualified in a competition with "Personality" in the title;)

Updated December 17, 2012 at 10:50 AM

p7ulg said...

Pleased to see Bradley Wiggins pick up the trophy.But so much competition and some great contenders, like Mo Farrah a double gold medal winner , who missed out completely! Just a great year for British sport, it will be interesting to watch the programme next year.

Not sure how Andy Murray qualified in a competition with "Personality" in the title;)

In past years, I guess there was always a stand out, but being such a good year, loads were always going to miss out.

I did enjoy Wiggo's speech though :D and what happened to Lennox? I think he just enjoyed being on TV again :D

JonMad said...

mattcambs said...

TTIWWP

Hellz yeah - Jess FTMFW 8)

p7ulg said...

Surly is a personality type...

In reality, it's the public choice for Sports Person of the year, not the "personality of the year"

--

Yes that always bothered me actually - I don't care about a sportsman's personality.

JL said...

JonMad said...

mattcambs said...

TTIWWP

Hellz yeah - Jess FTMFW 8)

Just don't look above the waist.

Really? I'd lick her clean from head to toe after each event if I could raise the money to allow me to do so.

JL said...

Really? I'd lick her clean from head to toe after each event if I could raise the money to allow me to do so.

Restrain this man:lol:

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

I would show Ennis what a sprint finish looks like.

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

I loved the fact all the kickballists on Tw8tter were up in arms as there were no nominations.

Yeah there's a reason for that when we've been swamped by actual sports people worthy of their title this year... :roll:

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Messi could have been in with a shout for Oversees Personality, given the year he's had but in this year, other than that, you're right - on-one deserved a nomination

Updated December 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM

--

Previous | 1234567 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular