Forums > General > fao Jobbo

FAO JOBBO
Previous | 1 | Next

mm matching wheels!

Sorry the auction has ended Jobbo! :(

No bids? :?

--

Cockwallet

Dear oh dear. How to do a few grands worth of damage.

Are they even recaro seats?!

--

Cheers

Rich

They're the standard BMW seats.

Despite not being one of the very first E63s, some of the interior bits are older than you'd find on an E60; in particular the seats have the older E46 style electric controls rather than the new generation like this:

Mostly the E63 shares bits, controls, dash pod etc with the E60 though.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

A simple "no" would have done...!

--

Cheers

Rich

Maybe I should have posted twice to keep them separate :lol: Most of that was idle musing rather than a reply.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

It's been clocked surely? No car would need new leather at 60,000 miles.

I reckon he's clocked it or its been in a crash previously and the retrim is a coverup. It's got completely wrong alloys I think, from a 3 series?

Dodgiest 6 series ever.

Updated December 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

It's been clocked surely? No car would need new leather at 60,000 miles.

I reckon he's clocked it or its been in a crash previously and the retrim is a coverup. It's got completely wrong alloys I think, from a 3 series?

Dodgiest 6 series ever.

You should have seen the state on my E92 M3 at 18k miles, ravaged by kids and a fatty :D

Sytners in Cardiff claimed for new seat covers under warranty.

They are proper 6-series alloys; 18" style 120s. I've seen them on actual vehicles plenty of times but they're hard to find a photo of in original finish:

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

It's a bit scary when you actually know the name of the alloys Jobbo.

18" alloys must be pretty rare on them, don't know why I thought it was off a 3 series.

--

Mito Man said...

It's a bit scary when you actually know the name of the alloys Jobbo.

Not off by heart.... here's my crib sheet.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

This is how teh Jobson makes teh bitches wet 8)

--

Lolz at the recaro badge!

--

A yellow loltus

If you thought that one on eBay was bad, check out this. :shock:

--

Cockwallet

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular