Forums > General > New car it's green, very green...

NEW CAR IT'S GREEN, VERY GREEN...
Previous | 123 | Next

And orange :shock: and silver

Oh, and quite red

Should make a fairly unusual winter runabout.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

FFS :lol:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I seem to remember the 200vi being fun and fast, but sheet dude. Did it have to be the BRM?

Now I know that is basically the same thing as Mark's green ZR, but it's far more desirable to me. More powerful, LSD, no chav image. I like it.

OH.MY.GOD. ;)

--

For sure

Pimpin' chairs.

I like it 8)

But you've had inline 4 fwd before, and plenty with k series engines too!

I quite like them, certainly not common!

--

Cheers

Rich

speedingfine said...

I seem to remember the 200vi being fun and fast, but sheet dude. Did it have to be the BRM?

I like unusual cars, there are only 300 brms left on the road, the brm is 20mm lower, and slightly firmer than the vi, and has the close ratio gearset ( same ratios as Elise 135 ) and a torsen LSD.

Plus they're so daft they're almost cool again :lol:

I also happen to have another car the LSD gearbox and vvc head may eventually end up in ;)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Rich B said...

But you've had inline 4 fwd before, and plenty with k series engines too!

I quite like them, certainly not common!

True, but I've not owned fwd with LSD before ;)

The find me a car thread was after I'd missed out on another and was annoyed. I already knew what I wanted :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Best cheap winter car on the forum!

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

The orange on the bumper is truly awful but it should be forgiven as it's original apparently...

Updated December 16, 2012 at 6:34 PM

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

integrale_evo said...

speedingfine said...

I like unusual cars, there are only 300 brms left on the road, the brm is 20mm lower, and slightly firmer than the vi, and has the close ratio gearset ( same ratios as Elise 135 ) and a torsen LSD.

Plus they're so daft they're almost cool again :lol:

I also happen to have another car the LSD gearbox and vvc head may eventually end up in ;)

I'd forgotten the LSD and other proper mods. Fair enough. It would be mighty preferable without the orange and the bloody quilted leather, but then, I think we all know that..

Lovely stuff, I've always liked the brm 200 for some reason :lol:. Are old rovers the new 3 series now?

--

I often drive for a road travel

I really quite like it and it should be good fun to hoon around in this winter.

Enjoy! ;)

Someone is going to have to buy a streetwise to cover all the bases...

--

Cheers

Rich

Jobbo said...

Now I know that is basically the same thing as Mark's green ZR, but it's far more desirable to me. More powerful, LSD, no chav image. I like it.

Totally agree. I've always loved the BRM just for being so odd.

--

Out of step with the forum.

speedingfine said...

It would be mighty preferable without the orange and the bloody quilted leather, but then, I think we all know that..

No it wouldn't - if you don't like the red quilted leather, go for a different Rover 200 with the 1.8 VVC engine. Some have had the orange grille painted the same silver as the side strips, but it just looks wrong. It's great as it is 8)

An absolute abortion of a car. This recession has hit the forum hard!

--

Cheers,
Mike

:lol:

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular