Forums > General > Another Columbine...

ANOTHER COLUMBINE...
Previous | 12345 | Next

There are no words for this...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Beyond belief. RIP

That fact it's a primary and the shooter appears to be an adult too :shock:.

Carl.

Just awful. Unthinkable for something like that to happen in a primary school:(:?:cry:

Updated December 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Heard this on the news as I was driving home from work, shocking :(

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

words fail even me :shock:

--

WIBBLE

Tragic :cry:

Strange country that's fights for the right to bear arms when this happens pretty much every year.

There's some incomprehensible evil in the world.

carlos said...

Tragic :cry:

Strange country that's fights for the right to bear arms when this happens pretty much every year.

They (pro-gun rights lobby) would view it the way the rest of the world views drunk driving: tragic but no reason to ban cars. Its enshrined in the constitution as a fundamental right so there would be riots if bans or even significant gun control legislation were enacted.

carlos said...

This is less about our poor gun laws and more about our poor health care system, which leaves families stuck dealing with mentally ill members until things like this happen, to varying degrees.

--

Mini Cooper S: + Strong performance, overall feel. - Over-long gearing.
Boxster S:+ Still an impeccable Sports car. - Very little.

epbrown said...

carlos said...

This is less about our poor gun laws and more about our poor health care system, which leaves families stuck dealing with mentally ill members until things like this happen, to varying degrees.

So the fact that the mother chose to legally purchase a semi-automatic rifle and two semi-automatic hand guns, and then chose to make them accessible to her mentally ill son is the fault of the health care system?

Health care and gun control are two equally messed up yet totally seperate issues.

BBC website says the Mum bought guns illegaly.

Just come in from work to this, then my wee girl came down the stairs and gave me a huge cuddle.

Some acts just defy any sort of explanation. I hope he was mentally ill as the alternative is even more horrific.

Daddydadbo said...

BBC website says the Mum bought guns illegaly.

Just come in from work to this, then my wee girl came down the stairs and gave me a huge cuddle.

Some acts just defy any sort of explanation. I hope he was mentally ill as the alternative is even more horrific.

I think you've misread that, it says she bought them legally.

RIP. The US has to act on gun control. No individual should have the capability to kill 26 people like that.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

America is fucked:(

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

What appears to be a copycat in China has stabbed 22 kids...

Ummmm....

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Ah - not a copycat in China...even more insane as there appears to be a trend in China for stabbing kids...

"BEIJING (AP):A knife-wielding man injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China as students were arriving for classes yesterday, police said, the latest in a series of periodic rampage attacks at Chinese schools and kindergartens."

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

Ah - not a copycat in China...even more insane as there appears to be a trend in China for stabbing kids...

"BEIJING (AP):A knife-wielding man injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China as students were arriving for classes yesterday, police said, the latest in a series of periodic rampage attacks at Chinese schools and kindergartens."

Well, that'll give the NRA an excuse to fight gun control.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

epbrown said...

carlos said...

Unfortunately we have lots (and increasing) mental health problems here too.

Fortunately we do not have easy access to guns.

If I was a teacher in America I'd have a gun in my top drawer..... No more problem....

My heart goes out to all those families.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Previous | 12345 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular