Previous | 12 | Next

Yes it's dead Click

Updated December 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM

"got a diminishing fan base"

No one to blame but yourselves.

--

ClubLupo
Technomotive - Games, Cars, Stuff

Not production though so the grey market will support the fans. I still quite fancy a bugeye STi for the Anti style statement.

Carl.

Shame, but the game moved on in alot of respects/

i had 2 new type UK sti PPPs

lost interest when the fugly hatchback came out

as said too much other good metal out there now for similar money

--

WIBBLE

I like the look of the Impreza STI hatchback in dark grey on black wheels but they're too pricey, the interior too low rent and hot hatches like the Focus ST and RS Megane have caught up in terms of performance.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

I've always wanted to buy one new from the forecourt. I liked the look of the saloon too. Such a shame to see it go to a FWD shopping trolley market, plus they did ok in club level rallying.

If they stuck to the £20k-£30k price range they'd stand a chance.

Aint they just released the 340R though? lmao.

--

The Clio 200 - has gone :(
The ST220 will follow
The Golf R will arrive!

Unfortunately inevitible given the dismal sales.

Newer hatch and saloon just didn't have the edge in the market that the older models did.

Was never a fan of the Scooby, but the P1? Whoa... Awesome!

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

22B for me please

Updated December 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

27Gilles said...

Was never a fan of the Scooby, but the P1? Whoa... Awesome!

The P1 looked good, but was just a detuned Type R with the variable centre diff removed and no roof flap.

The 22B is awesome as are the various Spec Cs.

--

I had several laps of the 'Ring (and Spa) in an STi5 TypeRA (John Felsteads' for those that know him) and it was an awesome machine, so much more capable than the "normal" versions. Classic Scoob shape FTW IMO.

Barry said...

I had several laps of the 'Ring (and Spa) in an STi5 TypeRA (John Felsteads' for those that know him) and it was an awesome machine, so much more capable than the "normal" versions. Classic Scoob shape FTW IMO.

It was no doubt well pedalled, too. John is also a massive fan of the Puma, too. True story.

--

Indeed, John is pretty handy behind the wheel, which helps. I narrowly missed out on a run in his old Westie too, which I'm gutted about! :lol:

Pity but times change.

--

BMW Car Magazine

RB5 for me, please:

I loved mine (sometimes) and would have another - the new ones in white with black wheels looked very cool and boxy.

RB5 or a proper grey Bunta style import would be nice.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Gratuitous photo opportunity if ever I saw one.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

They should come back in a few years and sell them under another badge such as Toyota.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular