Forums > General > A very rare Ferrari

A VERY RARE FERRARI
Previous | 1 | Next

Daily Fail said...

A driver who bought the ride of a lifetime in a new Ferrari for just £25 could be left with a £250,000 bill after pranging the 190mph supercar in the first 15 minutes.

Sebastian Vogel, 23 - who bought the ride on a Groupon-style discount website - was left horrified when he collided with another motor.

He was driving the rare 360 Spider F1 Challenge Stradale through country lanes near Bern, Switzerland.

Going back to October and there may have already been posts about it,but this car is so rare I don't even think Ferrari made one:roll:

Would have been funny if it were Sebastian Vettel;)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

27Gilles said...

Would have been funny if it were Sebastian Vettel;)

but he could have afforded the damages !

"360 F1 spider challenge stradale" does not exist IMHO, so it's probably a home-tuned 360 spider - very unlikely to be worth anything near £250,000...
Besides, these people did not invent insurance yet?

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Looks like MR2

Who can claim 100 nerd points and identify the other car? Looks to be buried in the hedge to the right.

No cheating by searching for articles on the crash :D

Another bit of shocking daily fail blunderage :roll:

--

Strong Broo Racing

Looks awful in white and those alloys are shocking.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Daily Fail in completely make something up to make it just that little more dramatic non shocker.

Wheels are vile, and probably fitted with a nice well use set of summer tires.

John said...

Who can claim 100 nerd points and identify the other car? Looks to be buried in the hedge to the right.

No cheating by searching for articles on the crash :D

Porsche 997?

--

!tnuC

I cheated and had a look at the daily fail to see the other car :oops: finding out without doing so would be difficult IMHO because the wheels of this other car are not typical of the make / model (I'm far from knowledgeable on this brand though).

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

pilouil said...

I cheated and had a look at the daily fail to see the other car :oops: finding out without doing so would be difficult IMHO because the wheels of this other car are not typical of the make / model (I'm far from knowledgeable on this brand though).

What car was it then, seeing as the wheels don't give a clue as they're not standard so we will all have to cheat anyway.
+ i can't be bothered to look it up :)

--

!tnuC

Me neither, I wanted to know but was feeling lazy :D

It was so obvious

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular