Forums > General > HD EB110 vid

HD EB110 VID
Previous | 1 | Next

As the comments say, there's not much decent footage of these things around, so it's nice to see an HD vid of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcxFr2Jwi2E

Always my childhood favourite!

That looks and sounds fantastic, the turbo chatter is immense. I'm pretty sure there is a video of an EB110 with straight through exhausts on youtube somewhere, it sounds superb, spits flames and pops and bangs like a right mother. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

It's a cool car.

All I know about it is the the Shoemaker bought one once he got his first big paycheck and let the Brundle have a go to which he said it was a pos.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Very nice. I had a Bburago model of the EB110 is blue. For me it has more soul than the Veyron.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Doesn't do anything for me.

Sorry.

Mito Man said...

It's a cool car.

All I know about it is the the Shoemaker bought one once he got his first big paycheck and let the Brundle have a go to which he said it was a pos.

Indeed:

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

Not to everyone's tastes, but IMO the Edonis was a much better looking version of the Bugatti. Which was simply hideous from the front.

Updated December 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Never liked the look of the Edonis, though the 3.7 Litre engine and extra power has my approval ;)

Updated December 14, 2012 at 5:35 PM

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

I'd have to place both those in the 'cars that are looking at you funny' thread.

An eb110 ss would be my second lottery win purchase after an f40. Love them, and only ever seen one in real life.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

its owned by the rolls royce rally guys

must be repost PH youtube clip day :lol:

and it is a bloody awesome car :)

Updated December 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Very evocative car. You can see where the Veyron styling came from, just a shame the Veyron doesn't carry the same drama.

Surely the ultimate compliment to a Veyron though, the EB110 for the drivers classic and the Veyron for continent crushing and drag race supreme?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular