Forums > General > A Rolls Royce being abused

A ROLLS ROYCE BEING ABUSED
Previous | 12 | Next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-pzol0sxro

8)

Utterly brilliant, some HUGE slides in there as well. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

:lol:, is that a teenager driving Daddy's car while he is away !!

Part of me loved it, the other half absolutely hated it :(

Alan said...

:lol:, is that a teenager driving Daddy's car while he is away !!

Charles is going to be fuming when he sees that :lol:

Alex88 said...

This

Dunno the point of pixellating the regno, you can work it out.

best way to treat it tbh

and from the PH thread this vid was stolen from

It's the Sons of a guy called Jon Hunt who sold London's biggest estate agency chain Foxtons back in 2007 for £360 million,
they have an amazing collection of cars and like to drive them properly as you can see!!

One of them has a YouTube channel which shows them getting up to all sorts of crazy stuff.
www.youtube.com/user/ouncesofawesome12

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

...from the PH thread this vid was stolen from...

Incorrect, I never go on PH. Don't tar me with that brush!

Eric Pisch said...

best way to treat it tbh

Retarded post.

Not what I was expecting (a stripped and caged Corniche or something). Funny though. Will take ages for the grass to recover. And I was waiting for them to smack it into a tree.

--

_ said...

Eric Pisch said...

...from the PH thread this vid was stolen from...

Incorrect, I never go on PH. Don't tar me with that brush!

busted :twisted:

oh wait no a mate told you ;)

--

WIBBLE

Alex88 said...

Eric Pisch said...

best way to treat it tbh

Retarded post.

why, vile arrogant car, that purely exists to enable the owner to let everybody know just how wealthy they are and therefore how much better than everybody else

--

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

Alex88 said...

Eric Pisch said...

best way to treat it tbh

Retarded post.

why, vile arrogant car, that purely exists to enable the owner to let everybody know just how wealthy they are and therefore how much better than everybody else

A bit of a chip on your shoulder? :lol:

The video was alright, I'm pretty the same people have videos of them donutting a 599 SA Aperta and drag racing a 250 GTO against a quad or something as well.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Eric Pisch said...

Alex88 said...

Eric Pisch said...

best way to treat it tbh

Retarded post.

You've not been in one I take it? If I had the means, it's what I'd choose to travel in. Some lucky friends of ours were lent Felix Dennis's Phantom and driver as their wedding car last year.

That is fun! At least one luxobarge+ being driven like it doesn't matter.

Cleaning it must have taken ages...

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Take it to the local polish car wash.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

DeskJockey said...

That is fun! At least one luxobarge+ being driven like it doesn't matter.

Cleaning it must have taken ages...

I imagine the staff are paid hourly rather than per item cleaned, so probably not an issue :lol:

exiges said...

Alex88 said...

This

Dunno the point of pixellating the regno, you can work it out.

The burnout through the narrow gates was a tad risque, the owner is going to kick the crud out of young Ivor Lot for this malarky... which will be found out with pixelation bigger than dinner plates. On the whole, 7 out of 10.

The groundsman won't be happy when he sees what they've done to the grass.

Some Rolls engineers took one to Le Man's in 2007 when they were really quite new and did much the same. Was great to see it parked up in a muddy field next to a tent :)

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular