Forums > General > Macca P1

MACCA P1
Previous | 123 | Next

Looks mental.
From Miami unveiling.

Can you imagine drawing up to the lights and seeing something like this there?

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

It's a fvcking ugly Cvnt, but I bet it goes well 8)

Nice pics!

Wonder how much downforce it makes?
Oh wait I've done that one ;)

I think in the flesh that is going to look amazing. 8)

Are there any stats on the P1 yet or just best guesses?

I like the front, not sure about the rest though.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Orange doesn't suit it. In a dark colour, it will look immensely awesome.

I love it. Can't wait to see it in Geneva next year (if we're still alive ;))

--

Nuts on the road

Still looks like the rear suspension has collapsed a bit...

Amazing looking thing though.

I fvcking love every single thing about it. It looks like the sort of car I'd try and draw on the back of my exercise book at school.

Shame they never resurrected the F1's central driving position, also LHD only apparently, that true ?

Looks 8)

They've certainly addressed the criticism that the MP4 looks dull (yes, I know, it's a different model line)

--

Speed holes.

8) Not the best colour choice, but I can't wait to see / hear / read about it. CAF to my eyes, perhaps not beautiful in the traditional sense, but purposeful and no doubt a high percentage of function following form.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Looks good, but as usual will wait until I see it in the carbon and other colours.

Somebody has managed to get a vid of the test mule - Click

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Looks fantastic, but not sure about the rear suspension camber.

It does sadden me to think that a lot of people, like myself and people on this forum, who would really appreciate that car for what it is, will never get near one :cry:

Updated December 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM

When do we expect to see some power/acceleration/speed/downforce stats released?

_ said...

When do we expect to see some power/acceleration/speed/downforce stats released?

Good question...

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Mito Man said...

I like the front, not sure about the rest though.

agree, back looks awful

Looks the same as it did in Paris.

--

Entirely pointless

Nice bodywork :lol:

Updated December 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular