Forums > General > Odd crash

ODD CRASH
Previous | 1 | Next

Going to my car in the local Tesco car park earlier, saw a guy in an Alfa 159 diesel pull out of a parking space then drive straight into a lamp post hard enough to v the front end in and rip the bumper off! :shock: Now we've probably all felt that we've bought the wrong car from time to time but come on!

Maybe the lamp post can shed some light on it:lol:

Lamp post had a huge magnet attached to it?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

it was an alfa.

rust and filler isn't magnetic ;)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Anyone with half a brain would buy anything over an Alfa. A diesel Alfa at that. He has brain damage.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

Anyone with half a brain would buy anything over an Alfa. A diesel Alfa at that. He has brain damage.

Ok that's his excuse - what's yours (or mine?!) ;)

ilmostro said...

Mito Man said...

Ok that's his excuse - what's yours (or mine?!) ;)

His dad has less than half a brain? :D

I drive a Fiat in drag ;)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

I drive a Fiat in drag ;)

Pride of London Town you are too! ;)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular