Forums > General > Pacific Rim

PACIFIC RIM
Previous | 12 | Next

Luther takes on Godzilla in Portal powered Mech suits.

Click here

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

--

Bunta's Tofu

That looks fvcking mental 8). Hope it's a return to form for Del Toro

--

I often drive for a road travel

Absolutely awesome. The pilots and the suits remind me of Robot Jox which is well overdue a remake.

Is it supposed to be Godzilla or just some other random giant reptile?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Hell, yeah! Cannot wait for this film. 8)8)8)8)8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

It's not actually Godzilla (the reboot of that is next year) but a load of giant monsters who attack via a portal under the pacific.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Del Toro stated that he wanted to make the biggest monster movie ever! That remains to be seen, but I cannot wait. I still hope he and the studios can come to an agreement on At The Mountains Of Madness. Now that would be something:D

--

I'm well excited by this!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Looks awesome! (will probably end up being sh*t ;))

Awesome, that looks utterly brilliant!

My folks ended up banning me from getting Robot Jox out from the video store after about the 10th sunday afternoon viewing :lol:

It's a new age of combat

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

GraniteV8 said...

Awesome, that looks utterly brilliant!

My folks ended up banning me from getting Robot Jox out from the video store after about the 10th sunday afternoon viewing :lol:

It's a new age of combat

Dave!

deadly chainsaw d!ck :lol: - Utoob comment

Updated December 13, 2012 at 12:31 PM

--

Kind of puts Cloverleaf into perspective ;)

--

BMW Car Magazine

What was GLADOS doing there?

RobYob said...

She has to have something to do between torturing test subjects.

Presumably this is what she was up to between portal 1 & 2?

Utterly inspired choice for the AI voice though. Hope she gets some classy snark moments.

Looks brilliant!

I'm also looking forward to the new Superman film.

Man of Steel clicky

They rescued the world .... again???
;)

RobYob said...

Who her? The AI in Portal? My geek level is not high enough to remember every voice artist on every game I've played...

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Alex88 said...

Looks brilliant!

I'm also looking forward to the new Superman film.

Man of Steel clicky

I canNOT believe there is call for yet another retelling of the Superman origin story FFS!

The refreshing thing about Brandon Louth's Superman Returns is that it dared to sort of carry on from Superman II and pretended the abortions that were Superman III and IV never happened.

That's exactly what the Alien franchise should have done. Get Jim Cameron to make Alien War and set it straight after Aliens, completely wiping from history the ever-increasing balls ups of the subsequent Alien (and AvP) movies.

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

RobYob said...

Who her? The AI in Portal? My geek level is not high enough to remember every voice artist on every game I've played...

C'mon one of the funniest characters in the best games of the last decade?! :P

She's also the Announcer in TF2 although the voice synth done in that Pacific Rim trailer sounds identical to Portal, I'm suprised you can get away with that in these litigious times.

I suspect from that trailer we're getting an Evangelion rerehash with the names changed.

David_Yu said...

That's exactly what the Alien franchise should have done. Get Jim Cameron to make Alien War and set it straight after Aliens, completely wiping from history the ever-increasing balls ups of the subsequent Alien (and AvP) movies.

I'm probably in a tiny minority but I liked AR, but the alternate universe comic storylines were cool. All got more than a little weird at the end of Earth Hive, trying to tie everything back to the Navigators/Engineers, which I guess Prometheus did anyway a decade later.

William Gibson's script for A3 is supposed to be a good, if in the end depressing, read clicky

There's a Neil Gaiman one for Prometheus too I've heard.

Thanks for the heads up about this film. Never heard of it until now. Kind of a cross between Cloverfield and Independence Day. Love Del Toro - Pan's Labyrinth is an absolute gem.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular