Forums > Moaning forum > Morrissey blames royal family for nurse's death

MORRISSEY BLAMES ROYAL FAMILY FOR NURSE'S DEATH
Previous | 12 | Next

Of course he does.

That's because he's a monumental cunt. I can't even listen to The Smiths stuff anymore because of what a prick I think he is.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Give me bloody strength. Is this even journalism? Who the hell cares what that fvcking has-been has to say about all this?!

:roll:

--

Nuts on the road

How else would he get himself in the news ?

Why does he need to, other than for ego purposes? He's not exactly at the pinnacle of his career!

JL said...

Why does he need to, other than for ego purposes? He's not exactly at the pinnacle of his career!

He's still touring and needs the media attention.

NotoriousREV said...

He's a monumental cunt.

This. In spades.

Just reading the article makes me question the level of his intelligence :(

I don't like Morriesy either but she didn't kill herself because of the shame of being on 2dayFM did she?

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Elvis did it, Diana was co pilot.

On no, that's the twin towers, my mistake.

--

Done.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrhuh. Nope. Cannot work up one erg of energy to bother about this. Moving on.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

He needs to have a mixed grill and learn to keep his mouth shut. I think blaming it on the Royals is total bollocks!

I imagine they were feeling bad enough without this prick making statements like that.

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

Simon_667 said...

I imagine they were feeling bad enough without this prick making statements like that.

I'm sure they're not putting any thought into it either way, what with it having fvck all to do with them.

Another example of the media and celebrities creating and then self perpetuating a story with out any thought for the actual people involved.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Morrissey is a colossal dick.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

I don't even blame the DJs.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark BT52 said...

They should be hung. ;)

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

Mark BT52 said...

They should be hung. ;)

Quite. Contracting cancer is funnier than making "prank" calls.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Delphi said...

Mark BT52 said...

They should be hung. ;)

:lol:

What a wanker!!! Every time he opens his pie hole something dumb comes out. What an insufferable twunt :evil:

Strange that a man who forgives Jesus has such a hard on for the Royals.

Waste of oxygen.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular