Forums > General > Once in a lifetime...

ONCE IN A LIFETIME...
Previous | 123 | Next

Will the world end at 12:12.12 on the 12/12/12 :lol: ?

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Yes, we must self sacrifice now!

What would you do if you knew for certain?

Do a Steve Carell and hook up with Keira Knightley? :lol:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

I'll tell you in 30 mins.

Or did you mean GMT???

--

Nuts on the road

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Mike Rainbird said...

No

Some people think it will end on the 21st though;)

--

Entirely pointless

David_Yu said...

What would you do if you knew for certain?

Do a Steve Carell and hook up with Keira Knightley? :lol:

If it was an option!

I guess it depends whether everyone knows or just I know. If just I know I'd call round and talk to my friends and family, but if everyone knew the phone system would be fvcked with people trying to do that. In fact, everything would be mayhem so I'd probably just try to chill out and prepare myself mentally.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

So, assuming there wasn't a worldwide mass hysterical panic (which of course, there would be), what would you do with your last hour and a half? Or 9 days if the Mayans got it right?

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

So, assuming there wasn't a worldwide mass hysterical panic (which of course, there would be), what would you do with your last hour and a half? Or 9 days if the Mayans got it right?

Get completely rat assed ;)

Updated December 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM

--

Nuts on the road

ukpete said...

Mike Rainbird said...

No

No, that's shortest day, not the last day!

All safe and sound here at 14:56 :lol:

You know, if the Daily Fail don't have it as their headline then there is nothing to get worked up about:lol:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Unless human longevity improves enough that we get to live to the next century...

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

Honestly I can't comprehend this world not being in absolute chaos with 9 days (or indeed 1.5 hrs) left and everyone knowing, therefore, I can't imagine what I would do.

You'll have to change it to only me knowing in order to get a realistic answer out of me.:lol:

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Marv said...

ukpete said...

Mike Rainbird said...

No

No, that's shortest day, not the last day!

No, it's the last day as well!

Updated December 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM

--

Entirely pointless

Thought it was the 20th? 20/12/2012 and all that bollocks.

I'm still here. Whether you think that's a good thing or not.

--

Nuts on the road

How do the Yanks correlate this with their stupid date system? 12/20/2012 doesn't have much of a ring to it.

JL said...

All safe and sound here at 14:56 :lol:

Dubai is already a desolate wasteland though ;)

But it's the actual end of the world at stake, not a downgrade to the landscaping ;)

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular