Forums > General > Spotted: Mercedes G-Class

SPOTTED: MERCEDES G-CLASS
Previous | 1 | Next

I'd always thought they looked really cool in pictures, so was quite excited to see one in real life.

Unfortunately, they're awfully bland for a (just checked) car starting at £82,945 :shock:

I know it's an old design but I just expected a lot more. It had no road presence and wasn't eye catching at all. And it was brand new.. perhaps it was the colour.

Sorry for moaning Rev ;)

Updated December 11, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Oh that reminds me - I also saw one today, a real one (G55, not some pussy G350 :lol: )

Nothing rare in that itself, except this one was on its side with police and medics around it. Couldn't get a pic but I certainly tried.

Updated December 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I like them in a 'WTF? There must be better alternatives for even half the price but I'll buy one anyway' way.

White is the wrong colour.

--

This ^

G65 here is 250k quid :shock:

JL said...

Back pocket change in your neck of the woods no?

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

G-series are statements in Russia and the middle east where there is some serious wealth. Anyone in the right mind would buy something else.

focus69 said...

JL said...

Not for me!

JL said...

focus69 said...

JL said...

Not for me!

Only just over £200k here. Quite the bargain.

Almost (?) the same on a budget: 5000 €
Reminds me of my military duty :lol: (even though we mostly still had the Hotchkiss - Wyllis Jeeps, the P4 were only the few newest cars)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

I think I prefer this Mercedes spotted in Trafalgar Square on Saturday afternoon...

Your link text

A matt green G-Wagen on portals, hydraulic winch and a big donkey diesel, lovely.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

JL said...

Oh that reminds me - I also saw one today, a real one (G55, not some pussy G350 :lol: )

Nothing rare in that itself, except this one was on its side with police and medics around it. Couldn't get a pic but I certainly tried.

Was it plate No. 1?

I very much doubt it if us plebeians were allowed to stop and gawp at it :D

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular