Forums > General > Mondeo ST?

MONDEO ST?
Previous | 1 | Next

Over the last couple of months I've seen two Mondeo new estates (mk 4 I guess they would be). They were both a kind of midnight blue, some weird angular centre exit (IIRC) exhaust tip and badged with a red 'ST'. Big Ford badged wheels but in the style of the normal top spec Mondeo models.

But AFAIK they never made a mk4 Mondeo ST, so they could be some sort of fake one, it's just that they looked out of the box rather than some Halfrauds special, and if they were Halfrauds special how come there are two identical ones in different parts of the country.

Can someone help me out? I'm confucius.:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Dunc, are you sure it wasn't the Ford Focus Estate ST:

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

:lol: Ah yes, that'll be it. :oops:

Much better looking than the normal Focus to my eyes... apart from the daft exhaust.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Titanium X with a badge ?

Reminds me, parked next to a Jag XFR estate at the weekend, didn't know that had gone into production.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

N said...

Err, don't think so.

Price: £26,240; 0-62mph: 6.5sec; Top speed: 154mph; Economy: 39.2mpg (combined); CO2: 169g/km; Kerb weight: 1380kg; Engine type: 4cyl petrol turbo, 2000cc; Installation: Front, transverse front-wheel-drive; Power: 247bhp at 5000rpm; Torque: 265lb ft at 1750rpm; Gearbox: 6-spd manual

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Reminds me, parked next to a Jag XFR estate at the weekend, didn't know that had gone into production.

Probably one of the late prototypes, we have one where I work as TMETC did it as an outsourced project. Job 1 production imminent though.

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

N said...

Err, don't think so.

Price: £26,240; 0-62mph: 6.5sec; Top speed: 154mph; Economy: 39.2mpg (combined); CO2: 169g/km; Kerb weight: 1380kg; Engine type: 4cyl petrol turbo, 2000cc; Installation: Front, transverse front-wheel-drive; Power: 247bhp at 5000rpm; Torque: 265lb ft at 1750rpm; Gearbox: 6-spd manual

Sorry, I'm more absent minded than usual today.

exiges said...

It's certainly not on sale - diesel engines only in the estate for the moment.

Just noticed the XFR bit :oops: As far as I'm aware as Jobbo said only Diesel available at the minute.

Jobbo said...

exiges said...

It's certainly not on sale - diesel engines only in the estate for the moment.

ORLY ? Damn, should have taken a photo.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

This thread has official made the Focus Estate FAR too big!

Mondeo confusion. Ford - sort it!

--

The Clio 200 - has gone :(
The ST220 will follow
The Golf R will arrive!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular