Forums > Gaming forum > THQ Humble Bundle.. Just $1

THQ HUMBLE BUNDLE.. JUST $1
Previous | 1 | Next

OK, so THQ are in sh1t street and looks like they may go under.. so before they do they're having a fire sale of their titles .. you can pay whatever you like, as little $1 for a whole bundle of games (Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon and Company of Heroes along with its two expand-alones Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor)

If you pay over the average ($5.70) then you get a whole load more titles too.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Updated December 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Pity I already have most of them, CoH and Metro 2033 are both outstanding.

Oooh. Maybe tomorrow.

Downloaded. Thank Exiges.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

I have all of their games that I like so won't bother but can't help but laugh at the people who are paying like $1000 dollars to them

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Cheers, got the whole lot as I didn't have any of 'em. Annoying thing on Steam whereby there is no option to not install your newly activated games right away, you have to cancel it once it's started (which then causes Steam to freeze for a few minutes while it deletes the cached files it just created...).

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular