Forums > General > I'm gay.

I'M GAY.
Previous | 12 | Next

There. I said it.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Congrats :roll:

--

New exhaust valves and pipework fitted

Was it hard to say?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Tidy.

Pah, you need to try harder to get a JorgGray.

--

This ^

And so what?
Should not be something to be ashamed nor proud of...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Gotta try harder than that to beat Matt's (so to speak) 'coming out' ;)

--

BMW Car Magazine

Of course you are, you like dance music. Duh!

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I can't believe people still think the "I'm gay" thing is funny... Not seen that before on everything ever :roll:

Only a fag would say something like that.

--

This ^

Nice one Skipper

Alex88 said...

I can't believe people still think the "I'm gay" thing is funny... Not seen that before on everything ever :roll:

Is Alex88 really djchocice?

--

Out of step with the forum.

Yeh, such a gay thing to say dude.

Ps: Is this for your sake or ours?

ShockDiamonds said...

Gotta try harder than that to beat Matt's (so to speak) 'coming out' ;)

Indeed :lol:
Forgot to include that classic episode in the retrospective thread.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

My housemate is a cunt, guess that's what I get for leaving my room unlocked while I was out. :lol:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

djchocice said...

My housemate is a cunt, guess that's what I get for leaving my room unlocked while I was out. :lol:

Did you get fraped too?

My favourite is to set people's profile pic to a baby scan, then sit back and watch the chaos ensue! :D

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

djchocice said...

Did you get fraped too?

My favourite is to set people's profile pic to a baby scan, then sit back and watch the chaos ensue! :D

Yep, it was a delightful picture of a large man in a tutu :lol:

I'm a fan of changing all their details, interested in, works at etc. Most people don't notice when those things are changed so they remain there for weeks. A friend still works as "head slut at the whorehouse" almost a year on, he doesn't know how to change his work history on FB. :lol:

--

djchocice said...

Delphi said...

[quote="djchocice"]My housemate is a cunt, guess that's what I get for leaving my room unlocked while I was out. :lol:

I'm a fan of changing all their details, interested in, works at etc. Most people don't notice when those things are changed so they remain there for weeks. A friend still works as "head slut at the whorehouse" almost a year on, he doesn't know how to change his work history on FB. :lol:

I find setting their birthdays to next week and then watching the confusion as everyone wishes them Happy Birthday quite amusing also.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Oh oh oh! Getting into someone's phone and changing their AutoCorrect is teh awsum! Mate of mine has changed "James" in Ms JL's phone to "my current fvckpiece" :lol:

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular