Forums > Any other business > I'm gay.

I'M GAY.
Previous | 12 | Next

There. I said it.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Congrats :roll:

--

New exhaust valves and pipework fitted

Was it hard to say?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Tidy.

Pah, you need to try harder to get a JorgGray.

--

M235i

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

And so what?
Should not be something to be ashamed nor proud of...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Gotta try harder than that to beat Matt's (so to speak) 'coming out' ;)

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Of course you are, you like dance music. Duh!

--

"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

I can't believe people still think the "I'm gay" thing is funny... Not seen that before on everything ever :roll:

Only a fag would say something like that.

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

Nice one Skipper

Alex88 said...

I can't believe people still think the "I'm gay" thing is funny... Not seen that before on everything ever :roll:

Is Alex88 really djchocice?

--

The only c-word I'm allowed to use is cockwomble :(

Yeh, such a gay thing to say dude.

Ps: Is this for your sake or ours?

ShockDiamonds said...

Gotta try harder than that to beat Matt's (so to speak) 'coming out' ;)

Indeed :lol:
Forgot to include that classic episode in the retrospective thread.

--

My Flickr

DSP Active Speakers

My housemate is a cunt, guess that's what I get for leaving my room unlocked while I was out. :lol:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

djchocice said...

My housemate is a cunt, guess that's what I get for leaving my room unlocked while I was out. :lol:

Did you get fraped too?

My favourite is to set people's profile pic to a baby scan, then sit back and watch the chaos ensue! :D

--

Something witty goes here.....

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.

Delphi said...

djchocice said...

Did you get fraped too?

My favourite is to set people's profile pic to a baby scan, then sit back and watch the chaos ensue! :D

Yep, it was a delightful picture of a large man in a tutu :lol:

I'm a fan of changing all their details, interested in, works at etc. Most people don't notice when those things are changed so they remain there for weeks. A friend still works as "head slut at the whorehouse" almost a year on, he doesn't know how to change his work history on FB. :lol:

--

djchocice said...

Delphi said...

[quote="djchocice"]My housemate is a cunt, guess that's what I get for leaving my room unlocked while I was out. :lol:

I'm a fan of changing all their details, interested in, works at etc. Most people don't notice when those things are changed so they remain there for weeks. A friend still works as "head slut at the whorehouse" almost a year on, he doesn't know how to change his work history on FB. :lol:

I find setting their birthdays to next week and then watching the confusion as everyone wishes them Happy Birthday quite amusing also.

--

Something witty goes here.....

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.

Oh oh oh! Getting into someone's phone and changing their AutoCorrect is teh awsum! Mate of mine has changed "James" in Ms JL's phone to "my current fvckpiece" :lol:

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular