I WISH I WAS BRAVER
Previous | 1 | Next

If I was, I'd have a punt on this

--

Out of step with the forum.

Better not, it's got too much power :roll:

--

Done.

It has two Honda Fireblade 900cc engines Running on a dummy shaft down onto a BMW chained diff, and Sierra outers. It has drum brakes

:shock:

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

I wonder how much rollover protection the wobbly front roll cage legs give?

Advert contains "LOL"....i'm out

--

Cheers,
Mike

There's some very "interesting" "engineering" "solutions" in it, for sure.

Check out the route the gear linkages take, the height the engines have been mounted at, the dummy rear axle is "genius". and that's just the stuff you can see.

Updated December 11, 2012 at 10:23 AM

--

Jobbo said...

I wonder how much rollover protection the wobbly front roll cage legs give?

Plenty of hard and sharp object to smash your limbs into thought

--

Cheers,
Mike

For sure.

--

Done.

Dan said...

For sure.

What this advert tells me is that you're using the wrong Honda engine and too few of them. Fix it.

--

Delphi said...

It has two Honda Fireblade 900cc engines Running on a dummy shaft down onto a BMW chained diff, and Sierra outers. It has drum brakes

+1

Quote"Seller"

can be easily converted to discs

So why hasn't he, I would have thought building a machine like this Brakes would be pretty much up there on the things to change list. What other little Engineering details have been shortchanged

Updated December 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

p7ulg said...

What other little Engineering details have been shortchanged

All of them.

--

NotoriousREV said...

Dan said...

For sure.

What this advert tells me is that you're using the wrong Honda engine and too few of them. Fix it.

And the wrong donor car.

--

Done.

Dan said...

NotoriousREV said...

Dan said...

For sure.

And the wrong donor car.

Donor is a very apt word when describing this car, as I am well sure you may become one:shock:

WTF, now that's one of the biggest pieces of sh1te I've seen in a long time. Innit.

--

Nuts on the road

Bravery? Stupidity more like.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Hang on, they bent the metal bars around the plastic dash? WTF?

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

The roll bar is made of modelling clay so that was easy.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

That "cage" is lacking pretty much every strengthening brace required to make it useful. And the bend round the dash would buckle instantly in a crash :D

Orange Cola said...

That "cage" is lacking pretty much every strengthening brace required to make it useful. And the bend round the dash would buckle instantly in a crash :D

That'll be the least of your worries when the 2 barely-bolted down motorbike engines, associated chains and sprockets plus dummy axle, running at 12,000rpm break free and simultaneously crush and shred you :lol:

--

'Electric reverse gear' ah, I see what he did there.
Twin rad fail though :cry:
Yes, it was the wrong donor car; he should have done it to an estate and badged it as an RS.

It's made me go and look on Youtube for a bike engined 126 though :P

--

Moon on a stick.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular