Forums > General > Jethro Badgerbotherer Video

JETHRO BADGERBOTHERER VIDEO
Previous | 1 | Next

Jethro

Enjoy

...:)
edit. (above)i was trying to say that it is/was a repost ;)

Updated December 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

8)
point noted: Lambo customers are DIW when they spec 4wd and (allegedly) crap e-gear :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

By far Jethros best video. I know I have banged on about replacing the Gallardo sooner rather than later, but the LP-550-2 just flipped that view on its head:lol:

If my budget was not able to stretch to a pre-owned 670SV or Aventador, then the LP-550-2 with 3 pedals and a stick is enough for me8) Grazie Ferrucio8)

DIW:?:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

wish i could do sideways like that

is it really old school though?

27Gilles said...

By far Jethros best video.

not!, this is his best video - quattrocento cinquanta otto italia spideer8)

eugenux said...

27Gilles said...

great video, but I don't think his best either--the agera R was EPIC!

EFA

Visceral1111 said...

eugenux said...

27Gilles said...

great video, but I don't think his best either--the agera R was BORING/HORRID!

Excellent video 8)

I'd take one over a mobility boxed A.N.Other and I bet they'll be worth good money in years to come.

From the same channel: How much longer do you think these two are going to stay married? What a douche.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

I have to admit that the 458 vid is amazing, and SS38 is route I must drive before too long. But the Lambo vid beats it, sorry...

But can't help picture the 458 with a stick and a third pedal;)

--

27Gilles said...

But can't help picture the 458 with a stick and a third pedal;)

this ;)

the thing is though..., lambo vid has too much music in it; the spider hasn't:roll:

edit for accuracy: it has more engine noise = much better video

Updated December 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I have to admit that there was far too much music in the Lambo vid, but there is something about Lamborghini that moves me more than Ferrari.

But the opening sound sequence for the 458 out was epic8)

--

David_Yu said...

From the same channel: How much longer do you think these two are going to stay married? What a douche.

I saw that a week ago. Most pointless video ever. She only feels sick because of his stupid driving rather than anything else.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular