Forums > Moaning forum > General low life scum at this time of the year

GENERAL LOW LIFE SCUM AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR
Previous | 1 | Next

The ones who are just out to fvck things up for people. Houses getting burgled, shop lifters, pick pockets etc. etc.

I was in a queue earlier on and some utter scum bag was trying to con money out of the till staff by doing the old "here's a £50, I've got nothing less... Oh hang on there's a twenty instead, you owe my X amount in change". Why can't we just shoot the feckers there and then?

Oh and when parking some woman pulled up to within an inch of the boot of the car and when I asked her to pull back as I had something heavy to lift out (I couldn't pull forward as there was another car there) she just stood there are stared at me with a screwed up face.

I'm gouge to stop leaving the house in December.

Its not just this time of year..... Low life scum are low life scum.... We need to introduce selective breeding, probably involving tax somehow.....

^ This. Jeremy Clarkson wrote a very good piece when Evo was Performance Car along these lines. I think if it was published now even though it wasn't really that long ago times have changed that much he'd be lynched

--

Your opinion is very important for me. Thank you please.

Orange Cola said...

Oh and when parking some woman pulled up to within an inch of the boot of the car and when I asked her to pull back as I had something heavy to lift out (I couldn't pull forward as there was another car there) she just stood there are stared at me with a screwed up face.

To be fair, you should have parked the other way round :D

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

:lol:

Woman logic is irrefutable!

I saw a really old ford fiesta driving on a flat tyre tonight. It was sparking as it went past me. Must be stolen so someone's gonna have a bit of a sh1t start to the day once they wake up this morning.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Saw a woman buying fish. She said she wanted it peeled (I don't know the correct translation) and cutted. The girl working there did that, than she said how much it cost and the other woman said it was too expensive, therefore she didn't want it. :roll:

Scaled? Removing the little scales, but not the skin?
If it's removing the skin, it's "skinned".

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

kad said...

Saw a woman buying fish. She said she wanted it peeled (I don't know the correct translation)

"Peeled" made me laugh!

To de-scale, or to have de-scaled = removing the scales (hard flakes on the skin)
To skin, or have skinned = removing the skin.

Also, the past tense for 'cut' is 'cut', rather than 'cutted' - presumably to make non-native speakers sound foolish? Anyone know the correct reason?

(please don't read this as an attack, or mockery of your English. It absolutely isn't. I'm always amazed by people who can speak other languages. Just trying to help.)

Updated December 11, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I suspect he meant gutted rather than cut, since slicing up a fish isn't something you'd find hard to do at home.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Jobbo said...

I suspect he meant gutted rather than cut, since slicing up a fish isn't something you'd find hard to do at home.

Well, perhaps, but in my earlier life I worked on the fish counter at Sainsburys. People are lazy and stupid. Sometimes too stupid or lazy to cut their own fish into pieces.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular