Forums > General > Kids presents

KIDS PRESENTS
Previous | 1 | Next

As I have no clue whats good or not maybe you guys can help.

I need;

A car related present for a 2 year old.

and

Lego for a 4 year old

Nothing girly please.

Any pointers to save me tearing my hair out for hours...

(Or anything else that will get me uncle points)

For two year old:

Car

For four year old:

Lego

Sorry, I mean this:

Lego

Our two children loved both of these toys (and still do (4 and 6 yo), although the eldest definitely doesn't fit in the car anymore) when they were smaller.

Updated December 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I still have my flinstones car somewhere in the loft! Best present ever. Handled like a F1 car :lol:

I will never forget my friend who had like a proper Ferrari type car where it had electric motors to power him along whereas I had to peddle like a b1tch

--

How about not having a sig at all?

kris said...

For two year old:

Car

For four year old:

Lego

Sorry, I mean this:

Lego

Our two children loved both of these toys (and still do (4 and 6 yo), although the eldest definitely doesn't fit in the car anymore) when they were smaller.

Thanks for these !

The ride on car I did for his first birthday - ferrari thingy so maybe looking for smaller toy type car - the remote controlled ones may be a bit beyond him? Dont know?

Lego - great !! Can have a look at those. Wouldnt mind the other suggestion for me

What about one of Skippers bikes for the 2 yr old?

Good idea but he has one already apparently, I did ask.

Mine have always liked this and keep on going back to it...

Fisher Price Lil Zoomers

Oh and cannot really go wrong with a motorised wooden Brio train set. Both can be shared too but the fisher price might be more suited to the young'un.

Updated December 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM

_Mick_N said...

Brio train set

This.

--

Nuts on the road

focus69 said...

_Mick_N said...

Brio train set

This.

Correct. 2yrs on, he's still playing with it.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Cars-and-Trains/Toy-Trains-and-Playsets/City-Train-Table-and-Railway-Set(0034455)

Updated December 10, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Trains - yes great toys, not on my list tho as Ive been given cars and lego....

Thanks for the help so far!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular