Forums > Moaning forum > Fairytale of New York

FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK
Previous | 1 | Next

Goddmamn it I hate this song.

Everything that is fundamentally wrong with The Irish... AND Christmas... all in one song.

Grrrrrrrr!!! :evil:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

You scumbag you maggot

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Dinny_G said...

Goddmamn it I hate this song.

+1

--

This ^

It makes me feel festive, whats not to like :D

I pretty much hate all Christmas music.

--

Cheers

Rich

I feel sorry for those working in shops with a continuous loop of 5 or 6 songs playing constantly

Alan said...

I feel sorry for those working in shops with a continuous loop of 5 or 6 songs playing constantly

Yep, burton menswear '96-97. Hell.

Updated December 10, 2012 at 3:02 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

Turned the radio on for the first time in months on the way home - you have one guess as to what they were playing :lol:

Not everything is different over here. Only corners.

I`m glad that we have this in Finland..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afx-62sCmJ4

--

Bad english, the most common language in the world.

Updated - make that fvcking Christmas in general. I fvcking hate Christmas full fvcking stop!!!

--

Dinny_G said...

Updated - make that fvcking Christmas in general. I fvcking hate Christmas full fvcking stop!!!

Scrooge.

I'll repeat my well-worn mantra:

Xmas is awesome. The key to enjoying it is to ignore it until December 24th.

In the past I've generally been pretty scrooge like, but I seem to find myself looking forward to Christmas this year.:? I've even been singing along with Christmas songs in the car!:shock:

Don't know why, maybe I'm mellowing in my old age.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

JL said...

I'll repeat my well-worn mantra:

Xmas is awesome. The key to enjoying it is to ignore it until December 24th.

Easier said than done when you live with the someone who's been possessed by the spirit of Clark Griswold!!

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular