Forums > General > Evo Magazines for sale

EVO MAGAZINES FOR SALE
Previous | 1 | Next

Anyone interested in buying a job lot of EVO magazines. I have got all except issue 1!!! Pretty unlucky I know.
I have also got some other special editions too. I may try to sell them on eBay but just thought I would put some feelers out
to see what people think?

--

Stig555

I'd be interested in buying 2-25!!!

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

I have finally got around to adding my evo's to ebay there are here they are in blocks of ten.

Starting with 003 - 169

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVO-MAGAZINE-ISSUES-003-009-/281085420184?pt=UK_Magazines&hash=item4171ff2298

Cheers

--

Stig555

any chance you could put on issue 79 may 2005 separately. as long as the price is feasible ill buy it. cheers!

If it doesnt sell on ebay I may consider that but its on there now so I have to let it run. SORRY.:(

--

Stig555

Cameron_Hill said...

any chance you could put on issue 79 may 2005 separately. as long as the price is feasible ill buy it. cheers!

Need to tell us why now :)

mik dundee said...

Cameron_Hill said...

Need to tell us why now :)

ITS GOT THE BLOODY CERBERA IN IT!

I'll have a copy in the cupboard if you want it.

mik dundee said...

I'll have a copy in the cupboard if you want it.

that'd be great! shall i pm you my address so you can post it?

Let me go and find it....

Edit : it's not there :oops: - sorry dude.

Updated March 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM

mik dundee said...

Let me go and find it....

Edit : it's not there :oops: - sorry dude.

its cool. not gonna lie, i was starting to feel bad taking it off your hands free of charge. :lol:

anyway im going to EVO next week and theres probably a copy lying around i can have a flick through

I haven't posted them yet but I have got the original performance car mag with the first drive of the Cerbera in it and on the front cover from July 1996.

--

Stig555

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular