SIR PATRICK MOORE
Previous | 12 | Next

Yep - RIP :(

Updated December 9, 2012 at 1:33 PM

:(

--

Entirely pointless

NO :(

The legendary Mr Moore - can't be many people who are so solely associated with an area of science as he was.

RIP.

This popped up on my phone, very sad to hear about his passing

--

Cheers,
James

Yes indeed RIP to him.

--

For sure

RIP Gamesmaster :(.

--

I often drive for a road travel

RIP. I remember watching 'The Sky at Night' when I was younger. That got me really interested in astronomy. He had so much passion when explaining things that you couldn't help but be interested. :(

Updated December 9, 2012 at 1:37 PM

--

Nuts on the road

RIP.

RIP, but again I reckon 89 is a pretty good innings.

R.I.P, Sir Patrick. I'm lost for words really. I've watched watched The Sky at Night from when I was young, to this day.

Very sad to lose Neil Armstrong and Patrick Moore in the same year. At least they lived full lives 8)

yep RIP quite an inspiration.

Carl.

One more star in the sky tonight.
RIP

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Can't believe he's gone, such a sad day :(

For all the pop stars, movie stars and so on Sir Patrick did more than just a public service, he benefitted the entire human race. I remember going to one of his lectures on the future of space exploration and he was incredibly inspirational. Even when answering questions he could go into such detail it was incredible.

If only the ignorant masses would realise that there is more to life than the latest iDevice and become aware of Reid surroundings and science.

:cry:

a true legend

made complex astrophysics seam like childs play

one of the few people i looked up to :(

very very sad news

very

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Sky at night was late night stoner amazing.

And Gamesmaster...

:cry:

--

Bunta's Tofu

:( Was shocked to read about this earlier.

Have only just heard this:( Thank you for the education Sir Moore.

Apparantley there is going to be a meteor shower in a few nights time. Cannot think of a better tribute the galaxy can offer the man.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Rip.
Ashamed to say I've never heard of him.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

RIP

--

Big loss, no real successor either?

:(

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular