Forums > General > Spotted - no pics

SPOTTED - NO PICS
Previous | 1 | Next

Absolutely mint Capri Laser in white.

Yeo Leisure Park - Yeovil.

Almost took some crappy phone pics but didn't have the time.

--

New exhaust valves and pipework fitted

Sponsor me here - http://www.justgiving.com/teacherboy

AMS 1 with a camera car in tow driving towards the Tower of London.

t3acherboy said...

Absolutely mint Capri Laser in white.

Yeo Leisure Park - Yeovil.

Almost took some crappy phone pics but didn't have the time.

Coming home from work on Friday there was a mint 2.8 Injection on the M62. It's ages since I saw a Capri in real life. They look so small and delicate these days.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

LWB B-reg Granada in black and two minutes later a gen 1 Scorpio.

Long time since I've seen either on the road.

Remember thinking a 2.8i Granada was a rather cool car back in the day.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

John said...

AMS 1 with a camera car in tow driving towards the Tower of London.

Opening credits for the 2013 Apprentice series?

--

Cheers,
James

NotoriousREV said...

Coming home from work on Friday there was a mint 2.8 Injection on the M62. It's ages since I saw a Capri in real life. They look so small and delicate these days.

I saw an MGB GT parked next to a new Fiat 500 the other day and it was dwarfed:shock:

2 x 599s. One black, the other was yellow with a black roof (GTO?).

--

This ^

The GTO has several body differences (front bumper, front bonnet, side skirts, rear bumper, rear trunk bonnet, wheels).
Some regular GTBs have some of the modifs to pretend to be GTOs, but it's unlikely they have all 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Couldn't really get a good look at the yellow one, I think it had black wheels too.

THIS Micra rally car came past work the other day at great speed. Driver didn't have a clue what he was doing, looked like two lads taking it for a test drive. Or joyriding.

--

This ^

240PP said...

THIS Micra rally car came past work the other day at great speed. Driver didn't have a clue what he was doing, looked like two lads taking it for a test drive. Or joyriding.

Would be really fun as an everyday car 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular