Forums > General > Spotted - Lime Green R8 Spyder

SPOTTED - LIME GREEN R8 SPYDER
Previous | 1 | Next

Just like this one. In Brum. I was convinced, it looked great.

That's quite nice. With roof down it must look great.

--

Nuts on the road

Looks suspiciously "Fabia vrs" green to me. Horrid.

Updated December 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

Does nothing for me either :?

I agree with Rich and John.

Honkin' :(

I'm not sure on the R8 but I think it's the black wheels rather than the colour, I think I'd much prefer straightforward silver.

It's ok on the Fabia but I think it should be reserved for Seats; imho Seat should be positioned as everyday Lamborghini lairiness and Skoda stay on the practical side (maybe Skoda does the five door, Seat does the three door).

Anyhow, I'm going to have a nose on the Audi configurator.

--

Get in the back of the van

Tidying up bumpf and I found this pic I didn't remember having;

--

nuttinnew said...

Tidying up bumpf and I found this pic I didn't remember having;

THat is horrible! My daughter called it a "kermit car" That shade really does not suit the car at all.

nuttinnew said...

Seat should be positioned as everyday Lamborghini lairiness

Over-reaching the brand a bit there :D

Audi R8's just don't suit lairy colours. Sure it's related to a Lambo which you can pretty much sh1t camo all over and it will still look cool but on the simple lines on an R8 mean that anything other than conventional colours looks bad.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I don't think it looks too bad !

Mito Man said...

Audi R8's just don't suit lairy colours. Sure it's related to a Lambo which you can pretty much sh1t camo all over and it will still look cool but on the simple lines on an R8 mean that anything other than conventional colours looks bad.

Sh!t the bed, I agree with the child....

--

Cheers

Rich

I wonder what the trade-in value is going to be?

JL said...

nuttinnew said...

Seat should be positioned as everyday Lamborghini lairiness

Over-reaching the brand a bit there :D

Hey, Luc Donkerwolke designed both (I think he did the Skoda Fun Pickup as well) but you know what I mean, keep wacky design touches and colours for Seat to give it an identity.
Now to find a pearlescent coffee R8...

--

It's the same colour as a Corsa therefore I'm out :lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular