Forums > General > AC/DC - live at River Plate

AC/DC - LIVE AT RIVER PLATE
Previous | 1 | Next

I saw this was on BBC2 the other night, so I thought I'd record it.

He's an MP3 rip I made of the whole thing: http://bit.ly/UlhTml

Enjoy...

I saw that, can't really claim to be a fan, but was totally absorbed. So many people.

--

My Glass is always half full

I watched it last night, half cut in a hotel room. I doubt my neighbours enjoyed it.

Markcoopers said...

I saw that, can't really claim to be a fan, but was totally absorbed. So many people.

I only saw a bit of it, that's one of the things which struck me too!

Nice one!

I was wafting about nodding my head to their 'Powerage' album earlier this evening!

I'll stick it on the iPod and that'll do me for one of my runs this week.

AC/DC are about the only mainstream metal/hard rock band I just don't get. All their songs sound exactly the same to me. Same riff, same drumbeat, they just never grabbed me like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Rainbow, Motorhead and Deep Purple did.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

AC/DC are one of the few bands I'd actually love to go and see live.

--

ClubLupo
Technomotive - Games, Cars, Stuff

My brother nicked off school to see them on the Who made Who tour in the 80's, his music teacher covered for him on the basis that it was music and therefore educational!

Delphi said...

AC/DC are about the only mainstream metal/hard rock band I just don't get. All their songs sound exactly the same to me. Same riff, same drumbeat, they just never grabbed me like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Rainbow, Motorhead and Deep Purple did.

Odd that. I definitely get AC/DC, simple straight ahead heavy rock that sounds so 'electric'!!
All the other bands you mention funnily enough I don't get....t0o self indulgent imo.....apart from Motorhead who much like AC/DC are just balls out heavy rock.
I was a real 'metal head' in my teenage years and all my mates liked Iron Maiden but I really didn't like them.....I think a lot of it was the vocal histrionics of Bruce Dickinson.

I saw AC/DC back in 1984 on their Fly On The Wall tour.....however to be honest the only AC/DC I listen to is Bon Scott era stuff.

I also saw Slayer and Metallica back in the 80's and they were pretty damn good too!

Updated December 9, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Andy G said...

Odd that. I definitely get AC/DC, simple straight ahead heavy rock that sounds so 'electric'!!
All the other bands you mention funnily enough I don't get....t0o self indulgent imo.....apart from Motorhead who much like AC/DC are just balls out heavy rock.
I was a real 'metal head' in my teenage years and all my mates liked Iron Maiden but I really didn't like them.....I think a lot of it was the vocal histrionics of Bruce Dickinson.

I saw AC/DC back in 1984 on their Fly On The Wall tour.....however to be honest the only AC/DC I listen to is Bon Scott era stuff.

I also saw Slayer and Metallica back in the 80's and they were pretty damn good too!

There are two types of people in the world : those that love Slayer and those that haven't seen them live! I never liked them until I saw them on the Clash Of The Titans tour at Wembley Arena back in 1990 and they were brilliant. I've seen them twice since and they've been amazing.

Metallica are always good live despite the fact they haven't released a decent album in over 20 years.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

There are two types of people in the world : those that love Slayer and those that haven't seen them live!

There are two types of people in the world: those that love Nicki Minaj and those that haven't seen her live.

Just as accurate ;)

Updated December 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary, and those who don't.

Delphi said...

There are two types of people in the world : those that love Slayer and those that haven't seen them live!

Saw them at Donnington in '95 and still I'm not a fan.

White Zombie rocked big time though.

I like ACDC and love Maiden, although haven't seen ACDC live.

--

Large format print & graphics

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular