Forums > Moaning forum > Being ill

BEING ILL
Previous | 1 | Next

It's been a while since I've had anything more than a cold - a good long while.

I have rather forgotton how horrible vomiting is when you are stone cold sober.

Spewing me ring a few times between 4am-6am Friday, along with the screaming sh1ts, slept through from then till about two hours ago, now not feeling so sick, but have good old bum gravy, although thanks to not eating since Thursday night it's not much.

Head thumping, back creaky, moving my head makes everything whoosh. Feeling 'not quite with it', rather like the first couple of minutes after waking up, except it's lasted for two hours.

A quick google suggests I either have brain cancer or malaria, but I think norovirus is more likely.

This sucks. Although as was pointed out to me on FB, it's a great way to lose a few pounds for the christmas party season. Shame it's rather more than a few pounds I'd want to lose to fit into that dres- I mean, that suit. *cough*

Thanks dor the write up. Sounds great. MTFU ;).

--

Nuts on the road

Hey, PM me your address, I'll send you a sample of what is currently exiting my body - bum wee, bile and sweat by the gallon :lol:

Can't you just post the pics here so everyone can enjoy?

Driving a Puma can seriously damage your health.

Updated December 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Daddydadbo said...

Can't you just post the pics here so everyone can enjoy?

This was from me. Looks like the forum has caught your bug.

--

Nuts on the road

pilouil said...

Driving a Puma can seriously damage your health.

:cry:

My 9 year old nephew has just got over this, had it since Monday, kept seeming fine then waking up through the night shaking and puking. Was crying yesterday cos he was missing his school friends, it's the first time he's been off school ill. :(

Three days without food, feels a bit weird given my normally voracious appetite.

Anyway, feeling less crappy now, so might risk some breakfast and see if I can manage work tomorrow. Joy, I'm sure.

Edit: Actually, all advice is to wait at least 48hrs after symptoms subside before going back into the People World.

As I was still feeling fevery and crappy yesterday, that means no work tomorrow.

Updated December 9, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular