Forums > General > Jenson Button Ferrari

JENSON BUTTON FERRARI
Previous | 1 | Next

For Sale I wonder if he ever went to work in it:shock:

Been on sale for sometime now, hasn't it? He also had a Veyron for sale as well if memory serves me correct.

Have Herr Whitmarsh and Dennis ordered the sale?

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

So, he's selling his Enzo. He sold his Veyron a while back. So all that's left is the MP4-12C?

Isn't life a b1tch.

--

Nuts on the road

27Gilles said...

Have Herr Whitmarsh and Dennis ordered the sale?

Well if you build supercars I don't suppose you really want a prominent employee driving one built by one of your biggest rivals.

I believe I heard the story that JB bought a Ferrari with his first pay cheque from Williams, which obviously didn't amuse Sir Frank !

On the race track, McLaren are rivals but for road cars they have some way to go despite the fact that the F1 McLaren is an amazing road car, MP4-12C is getting good reviews, and all eyes are on the P1. But I do see your point.

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

p7ulg said...

I believe I heard the story that JB bought a Ferrari with his first pay cheque from Williams, which obviously didn't amuse Sir Frank !

He should have bought a McLaren F1. That would have kept Frank happy at the time, as it had a BMW engine......oh! ;)

Would a bag of revels be considered a sensible offer? :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Koenig Testarossa here

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

ilmostro said...

Koenig Testarossa here

That rocks! I want it. Sensible money too IMO

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular