Forums > Gaming forum > GTA Vice City for iOS

GTA VICE CITY FOR IOS
Previous | 1 | Next

Released a couple of days ago 8). Android version delayed a few days after technical issues.

Nice!

How on earth is it going to control however? I find touch screens somewhat lacking when it comes to games that have more complex movement than just swiping at the screen.

(Dead Space on ipad for example - looked great but impossible to play for me and my Godzilla sized paws.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

Nice!

How on earth is it going to control however? I find touch screens somewhat lacking when it comes to games that have more complex movement than just swiping at the screen.

(Dead Space on ipad for example - looked great but impossible to play for me and my Godzilla sized paws.

I wondered about that myself. On the video reviews they seem to manage ok, and I got on ok with the Nova series of FPS's.
I'll give it a punt and see.

I hope it has the full soundtrack - I was listening to that the other day :D

Rusty Browns Ring Donuts....."I like the batter....all over my face"

--

ClubLupo

MattyB_ said...

I hope it has the full soundtrack - I was listening to that the other day :D

Rusty Browns Ring Donuts....."I like the batter....all over my face"

I bought the box set of CDs! Great driving tracks, although it does encourage me to look for parked car transporters with their ramps down...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

It is my favorite GTA by a long long way so will give it a try on Android.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Fvcking sweet! Time to get playing again! I loved that mission where you flew a rc helicopter up the construction tower, blew it up. Afterwards I was a great place to go and just shoot/snipe the crap out of everyone which I would do for a few hours at a 6 star wanted level till it was bed time :D

--

How about not having a sig at all?

The controls are sh!t, and ruin it.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

In which macro on your own shows just how important they may be inside battle. You can full a lot far more in a very struggle and never having to dismiss whatever else given that you could be furthermore active trying to find switches on your own key pad. You could simply utilize a single option to accomplish a lot further and possess far more time and energy to acquire tactical selections. So it is crucial to offer the appropriate Incredible Paladin macros.
Diablo 3 Items
GW2 Gold

Grand Theft Auto 5 is amaizing game having great features, can i also get this version on IOS.

---------------------------------------------
Scooters

s3james said...

Grand Theft Auto 5 is amaizing game having great features, can i also get this version on IOS.

---------------------------------------------
Scooters

Yes, but it only works on the iPad 5 and iPhone 6.

Si_ said...

On GTAIII I was quite smug with my PS Phone with a proper controller until I got to the sniper level and found out just how good a PS2 controller really was as I got well and truely stuck on that level and never got any further as it would just piss me off within minutes.
I don't think they ever implemented a snap to target with the sniper rifle on GTAIII, VC or SA so I think the controls will be as bad or VC too. It may not stop me buying it for my Nexus 7 though.

Carl.

Si_ said...

I don't mind the controls. obviously not as good as a controller but not bad at all for a phone. This is GTA3 but I imagine Vice City will be the same.

Updated January 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM

GTA 3 is the cheaps on Play store just now so I picked it up for my phone. It runs alright and I was getting along fine with the controls until I had to shoot something for the first time. That is a ballache.

--

I often drive for a road travel

I got GTA III when is was free for a day about 2 or 3 months ago :D. I think the graphics ain't bad but the controls drive me nuts.

--

Nuts on the road

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular