Forums > General > Behold the awesomes...

BEHOLD THE AWESOMES...
Previous | 12 | Next

A helicopter refuelling a tank!!!

Full sized clicky link

that looks impressive! :shock:

That is awesome!

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

I got to get me one of those!

That's something you don't see every day.

Unless you're said tank driver, or helicopter pilot. In which case it might be.

--

It's pretty cool, but wouldn't it be far easier just land next to the tank and real a hose out?

(I suspect I'm missing the obvious, here)

That is funking awesome 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

8Ball said...

It's pretty cool, but wouldn't it be far easier just land next to the tank and real a hose out?

That just wouldn't be cool, would it? :roll:

securitycheck said...

8Ball said...

That just wouldn't be cool, would it? :roll:

It's obviously much safer to hover the aircraft 15ft above the tank.

OOf :shock: I'm not sure who thought that was a good idea.

They aren't re-fueling but something almost as cool :shock:

Presumably the blokes jump off first! :lol:

Updated December 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Doesn't look like the same tethering. Are you sure the first photo (which is a stunning photo) isn't re-fueling?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Isn't that just a little bit dangerous, hovering so close to the tank? I'm struggling to see any real advantage from that. :?

mattcambs said...

Doesn't look like the same tethering. Are you sure the first photo (which is a stunning photo) isn't re-fueling?

Look at the chains on the tank, and although poor quality the second photo appears to have the same yellow 'hook' on it.
IMHO they are about to lift the tank, not refuel it.

JustMax said...

mattcambs said...

Look at the chains on the tank, and although poor quality the second photo appears to have the same yellow 'hook' on it.

i would say you are correct, you can see cables over the top of the APC (not tank :p) the hook must be just out of sight which makes the top of the hook look like a refueling module

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

JustMax said...

mattcambs said...

i would say you are correct, you can see cables over the top of the APC (not tank :p) the hook must be just out of sight which makes the top of the hook look like a refueling module

Yeah not a tank :oops:.

Whatever is going on it all looks bloody dangerous and very cool.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

mattcambs said...

Agreed. Brilliant photo. 8)

JustMax said...

mattcambs said...

Agreed. Brilliant photo. 8)

yes its brilliant :)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

8) Skills all round there, I'm sure the sand cloud made it all easier :shock:

--

Moon on a stick.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular