Forums > General > Kate Middleton Hoax Call

KATE MIDDLETON HOAX CALL
Previous | 123 | Next

Clicky... :shock:

Updated December 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

What a shame :cry:

Wonder what the conspiracy theorists will make of it? :roll:

Needs to learn to grow some thicker skin.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

Unlikely to happen.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mito Man said...

Bit late for that.

I think it must be the anti-christ in utero. It's already smiting anyone that offends it.

Damn :(
Any comeback on the two DJs I wonder...

--

I'm confused. :?

She took a hoax call and was so shocked that she dropped dead? :?

Or she has died, and just happens to have taken a hoax call previously? :?

Mito Man said...

Good idea. I'll give her a call and let her know.

Probably already in a bad place in life and this was the last straw.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

What a shame. I wonder what will happen to there djs?

--

Nuts on the road

focus69 said...

What a shame. I wonder what will happen to there djs?

Mysterious RTA maybe?:roll:

Should have added the rolleyes earlier really.

Carl.

Updated December 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM

2nd comment on the Daily Fail story was something about HM The Queen having ordered it.

I fear for humanity more than usual today.

Also; chances of this girl's suicide being a direct result of this incident are almost nil. Clue-up people.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Much as Mito Boy is a complete twunt, probably on the ball for this one (his other comment about thicker skin excepted). Straw that broke the camal's back seems like a logical explanation.

Very sad.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Tim said...

Also; chances of this girl's suicide being a direct result of this incident are almost nil. Clue-up people.

Yes but that wouldn't have sold newspapers

Updated December 7, 2012 at 5:02 PM

p7ulg said...

Tim said...

Yes but that wouldn't have sold newspapers

She answered the call, but wasn't the one who discussed Kate's medical condition. Plus the police say the circumstances of her death are "suspicious". Do they say that if they suspect suicide?

Terrible, but extremely unlikely to have been anything to do with the hoax call. Nurses have real jobs, unlike media folk.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

Plus the police say the circumstances of her death are "suspicious". Do they say that if they suspect suicide?

BBC Article

"Royal College of Nursing chief executive Dr Peter Carter, meanwhile, said it was "deeply saddening that a simple human error due to a cruel hoax could lead to the death of a dedicated and caring member of the nursing profession"."

"Police said the death was not being treated as suspicious."

Seems to imply suicide and the Police are not viewing it as anything more sinister.

Doh, misread that. As you were. It still probably wasn't Kate's bodyguards or MI5...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Well the DJs have deleted their twitter a/c and deleting anything nasty on the 2DayFM facebook page.. But they have no appoligy or mention of making any mistake.
Still a SNAFU at 2DayFM as they still have the prank on their website.. for a laugh.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Sisu said...

Well the DJs have deleted their twitter a/c and deleting anything nasty on the 2DayFM facebook page.. But they have no appoligy or mention of making any mistake.
Still a SNAFU at 2DayFM as they still have the prank on their website.. for a laugh.

CEO of the radio station is saying they did nothing wrong and refuses to fire them. Supermarket and telco have withdrawn all advertising so they have suspended sponsors aswell as the guilty DJ's until further notice....

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular