Forums > General > Build it!!!

BUILD IT!!!
Previous | 1 | Next

Brivido GT Concept by Giugiro

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmartini livery.

Stupid Martini stripes spoil it and make it hard to see the shape, but looks pretty good.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

Sans stripes

Reminds me of Lambos Espada concept8)

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

Crazy light running all the way up the side, to the mad window shape.

Really like that 8)

--

Lose the stupid glass in the doors and bonnet and it's perfect.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

NotoriousREV said...

^ What he said ^

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

Mark BT52 said...

NotoriousREV said...

^ What he said ^

I'll take mine with Martini stripes.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

27Gilles said...

Sans stripes

OK, put the stripes back on

Looks like a BMW i8

--

How about not having a sig at all?

27Gilles said...

Reminds me of Lambos Espada concept8)

You mean the Marzal?

I see what you mean

--

That's right Mark, the Marzal. Still an awesome looker to this very day8)

--

I think I saw this Geneva, and tbh, it didn't look that good in the flesh.

--

Nuts on the road

I don't think the Martini paintjob does it any favours and from the red pic in profile, it has a little bit of Jag F type about it.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular